04-21-07, 06:38 PM   #1
stuckwitcrappybar
A Kobold Labourer
how do i get rid of inventory/equip bar

Ok so I tried mazzleui, didnt like it at all. Too much fluff. Anyways, I thought i was slick and backed up my addon and WTF folder. Apparantly not, since it drops lots of crap everywhere.

Anyways. I have this bar of what I have equipped on. It is on the right side of my UI. I had back revved the folders, but it still kept this bar there in the way of my action bars. HTF do i get rid of this?
04-21-07, 08:10 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
First of all, lovely account name.

Secondly... That's Itemrack. You alt-click equipment slots in your character window to add them to the bar and you alt-click them to take them away.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-21-07, 11:31 PM   #3
royale
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by stuckwitcrappybar
Anyways. I have this bar of what I have equipped on. It is on the right side of my UI. I had back revved the folders, but it still kept this bar there in the way of my action bars. HTF do i get rid of this?
Open up your /World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons/ folder, and any addons that are still installed should be listed there. Just delete the folder and it should get rid of the addon altogether. You'll have to restart the client before you'll see any changes.

Post again if you still have trouble with it.

Pre-CU SWG FTW.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » how do i get rid of inventory/equip bar