04-21-07, 12:45 PM   #1
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Reinstall and Remazzify Didn't Fix

I've been a long time user of Mazzle, and I first started having problems yesterday, so I remazzified, and after that didn't fix the problems, I completely reinstalled it from scratch.

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?i...roblemsfp7.jpg

I have several problems:
  • Fubar wont hide, even though the option is checked
  • The FPS Meter just above my minimap wont go away **EDIT** Fixed
  • Autobar is broken (I know mazzle said just reinstall it - I will)

The main problem I have with this is FuBar not hiding itself, of course I love my autobar too.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Last edited by Rastwo : 04-21-07 at 12:56 PM.
04-22-07, 02:16 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try these steps to fix the problem.

1. Nuke the WTF folder. This folder holds your settings thus wiping it will reset the game/current UI to default.

2. If that still does not work, started over completely. Nuke the WTF and Interface folders. This will reset WoW to install default. Now install MazzleUI, login and Mazzlefy!
04-22-07, 10:06 AM   #3
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Xinh
Try these steps to fix the problem.

1. Nuke the WTF folder. This folder holds your settings thus wiping it will reset the game/current UI to default.

2. If that still does not work, started over completely. Nuke the WTF and Interface folders. This will reset WoW to install default. Now install MazzleUI, login and Mazzlefy!
The problem is, that's exactly what I did. I acted like I was installing Mazzle for the first time. I renamed my WTF folder and my Interface folder and started out from scratch.
04-22-07, 11:21 AM   #4
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Had to Reinstall and Remazzify a few more times, but it worked! Thanks for the help
04-22-07, 11:23 AM   #5
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
I had the same exact problems that you did. Go to http://files.wowace.com/ and be sure to update Fubar and Autobar. I noticed that many of the ace mods have a 4/22/07 timestamp on them, not sure what is up but my UI was fubared until I updated some of the files. I updated Bigwigs, Tourist Lib, Tablet Lib, Autobar, and Fubar and everything seems to be back to normal. Hope this helps.
04-26-07, 11:17 PM   #6
Leeroi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ditto

Installing updated files - Autobar and Fubar especially - worked great for me. I also needed to update Dewdroplib as that was causing a lot of errors to get it to work on the test server.

Leeroi

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Reinstall and Remazzify Didn't Fix