05-08-07, 12:23 PM   #1
Goratrix
A Defias Bandit
Question about the play area resizing

This one feature "Play area is resized so that the UI covers a minimal amount of the rendered game" is the best thing about this UI. I asked yesturday how to strip the UI down to the HUD but after looking at serveral other HUD mods I guess my terminology was incorrect :-x.

What I was really refering to is the bottom console where all the chat windows and bars are located rather than those 2 information bars that display around your character. I've tried going back to just using bongos and a few other mods but having them cover up a portion of the play area drives me nuts after using mazzle for so long.

So I suppose my real question was is there anyway to turn off everything aside from that resizing / console? If not is their any other mods that resize the play area in this way? I know they would probably never be as clean as Mazzle but even an empty black space on the bottom of the screen for my to toss all my buttons and chat windows in would be great.
05-08-07, 12:37 PM   #2
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
well leme see if i undestand u, u want 2 make the ui as clean as possible?

if so,

just use bartender or something 2 remove ur bag bar and microbar, u can get those 2 options in ur fubar menu with other mods and makes ur space alot bigger and cleaner imo

further on get a ag unitframes or pitbull 2 move ur portrait frames 2 move them anywere u want!

and further on u have things like simpleminimap 2 move the map around and then u basicly have all the mediums necessery 2 make everything the way u want it and create as much space as u want!
05-08-07, 12:38 PM   #3
Wraanger
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Goratrix
This one feature "Play area is resized so that the UI covers a minimal amount of the rendered game" is the best thing about this UI. I asked yesturday how to strip the UI down to the HUD but after looking at serveral other HUD mods I guess my terminology was incorrect :-x.

What I was really refering to is the bottom console where all the chat windows and bars are located rather than those 2 information bars that display around your character. I've tried going back to just using bongos and a few other mods but having them cover up a portion of the play area drives me nuts after using mazzle for so long.

So I suppose my real question was is there anyway to turn off everything aside from that resizing / console? If not is their any other mods that resize the play area in this way? I know they would probably never be as clean as Mazzle but even an empty black space on the bottom of the screen for my to toss all my buttons and chat windows in would be great.
You are looking for a viewport mod. There are several of them ...such as Aperture, Skinner, Sunn Art ...
05-08-07, 12:41 PM   #4
Goratrix
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Wraanger
You are looking for a viewport mod. There are several of them ...such as Aperture, Skinner, Sunn Art ...

Thank you very much I'll go look into these right now.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question about the play area resizing