05-10-07, 12:44 PM   #221
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Nah.. she aint bad looking leave her in j/k Yes I like this skin the only thing I would add is some sort of marking or something to denote hotspots. Otherwise I love it.. clean... I like clean edges...

05-14-07, 11:46 AM   #222
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So I spent a few hours using MSPaint to create a really simple skin for MazzleUI.

http://mcra.lrehosting.com/stuff/MazzleSkin.jpg

It is very simple, and Photoshop was used for transparencies. The rest was done in MSPaint.
If anyone wants I could probably make it in different colors using Photoshop quickly.

I'll upload a .zip of the .blp files if anyone is interested.

I chose not to put "seats" for the hot spots, or buttons on the target frame, because they're not all that appealing to me aesthetically. I think the way it is looks much cleaner.

Cheers!
05-17-07, 07:02 PM   #223
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Can anyone create and post a more transparent skin for the UI? I haven't had any luck. I love the UI, but would like it to be a little more low profile as far as the skin is concerned. If anyone can point me to more skins already available that would be great. Thanks.
05-19-07, 04:45 PM   #224
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by cobaltpi
Can anyone create and post a more transparent skin for the UI? I haven't had any luck. I love the UI, but would like it to be a little more low profile as far as the skin is concerned. If anyone can point me to more skins already available that would be great. Thanks.

I created a simple skin with transparent upper portions. The only thing you cant change is the lower section of the screen because of the black Viewport.
I will post screenshot later or you can look back thru this thread it was posted before.

:edit: added screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	1157  

Last edited by Kierrkian : 05-19-07 at 06:01 PM.
06-04-07, 11:28 AM   #225
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK, the new skin chooser is in the new version Mazzifier. Each skin will is its own LOD add-on, and it seems to work pretty well. I might even expand it in the future, so you can modify more things in your skins. Anyway...

Noob123, I remember saying you were planning on redoing some of yours and making some of the textures more seamless. Did you ever do that? If so, I need to get those soon if you want them to be included in this next version.

Also, if anyone else has any skins that they feel are polished enough to be included, please post a screenshot, with a link to a download, a brief description. Also make sure you've modified the borders to match your skin. There should be 8 files modded.
06-04-07, 11:47 AM   #226
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Yeah, I wanted to retouch on the nightelf and undead theme but been too busy with summer session so didn't play wow or themes at all. I'll try to get them done asap.
06-04-07, 02:35 PM   #227
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I really hope Cabub submits a non-personalized version of his theme. IMO, it's the most understated and elegant skin pack I've seen posted here.
06-05-07, 10:46 AM   #228
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
OK, the new skin chooser is in the new version Mazzifier. Each skin will is its own LOD add-on, and it seems to work pretty well. I might even expand it in the future, so you can modify more things in your skins. Anyway...

Noob123, I remember saying you were planning on redoing some of yours and making some of the textures more seamless. Did you ever do that? If so, I need to get those soon if you want them to be included in this next version.

Also, if anyone else has any skins that they feel are polished enough to be included, please post a screenshot, with a link to a download, a brief description. Also make sure you've modified the borders to match your skin. There should be 8 files modded.
So...is this a hint that we're getting a new version of MazzleUI soon!?!!! Maybe?? Please?!?!
06-05-07, 11:31 AM   #229
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rollak
So...is this a hint that we're getting a new version of MazzleUI soon!?!!! Maybe?? Please?!?!
Yes, I have been working on 1.1.
06-05-07, 03:01 PM   #230
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Just want to make sure, how early do you want me to resubmit the themes again, Mazzle?
06-05-07, 03:31 PM   #231
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant

Yes, I have been working on 1.1.
It wasn't a matter of if you were working on a new version or not. I was just hoping it was implying that it would be released soon .
06-06-07, 04:45 AM   #232
griffin224
Premium Member

It wasn't a matter of if you were working on a new version or not. I was just hoping it was implying that it would be released soon .
So, Mr. I'm on the ball... when are you releasing an updated version of your MOD. No offense, but use the version out now, and wait PTIENTLY for the next one. Mazzle has to take damn near 100 mods and make them work together seamlessly, while "fixing" whatever has been added to the installer. Mazz does have a real life, let him live it.

*hand soapbox to Mazzle*
06-06-07, 06:56 AM   #233
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I do not have a specific time frame. Lots of stuff has been done so far, including lots of bug fixes, feature additions, add-on changes, and a new re-organized Mazzifier which has been updated for tons of new things. I still have several bug fixes, a few new features, updating the camera models, adding the localization stuff people submitted, as well as testing and updating the documentation.

In the end, the situation is like it always is. It depends on how much time I have free and whether I choose to work on it or do things in-game. Frankly, except when people are generous and give smile-causing donations, I don't find this project anywhere near as rewarding as I used to. It's mostly like work. I just don't have the heart to abandon it yet.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 06-06-07 at 06:58 AM.
06-06-07, 04:13 PM   #234
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by griffin224
So, Mr. I'm on the ball... when are you releasing an updated version of your MOD. No offense, but use the version out now, and wait PTIENTLY for the next one. Mazzle has to take damn near 100 mods and make them work together seamlessly, while "fixing" whatever has been added to the installer. Mazz does have a real life, let him live it.

*hand soapbox to Mazzle*
Good job taking what I said way out of context.

Mazzle posted information about a New Mazzifier. In light of this, I was wondering if it was a hint at a new version of Mazzle UI being released soon. I never doubt that he was working on it. Up to this point, I have yet to see anything that hinted about the next version of MazzleUI being complete. It wasn't to put pressure on him, or demand it be released now.

I do use the MazzleUI in it's current form, and enjoy using it.

Stop thinking everyone is hacking at Mazzle. I for one was not.
06-11-07, 03:47 PM   #235
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

To Mazzle,
Here are the three themes that I have made so far as well as the updated fixes for Night Elf and Undead themes. (attachments). Since everyone have seen all SS for all three themes so I will just upload the new updated Undead theme only.
This is just a harsh SS of parts of Undead theme. So it would be great to have someone test it out in wide and normal screen to make sure no cluttering occur.

Bottom1.blp

Bottom2.blp

Bottom3.blp

The rest of other textures in Undead are kept the same as previous one.

Please someone try this one out and post a SS of both widescreen and normal screen for me and see if there's any cluttering. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Everquest2 Theme.zip (225.5 KB, 463 views)
File Type: zip NightElf.zip (264.5 KB, 477 views)
File Type: zip Undead.zip (207.9 KB, 508 views)
06-11-07, 03:47 PM   #236
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Part 2 of Undead SS...
Bottom4.blp

FloatingCave.blp

CastingBarBorder.blp

Also, any suggestion for additions for this theme would be great also (especially for Bottom2 and Bottom3).
06-11-07, 04:01 PM   #237
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

sexii skinz

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-11-07, 04:02 PM   #238
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That looks like some nice stuff, Noob. I'll get that in the new skin chooser.

btw, what do you mean by cluttering?
06-11-07, 04:13 PM   #239
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Since bottom 2 and 3 are in different frame from 1 and 4, so by playing under normal screen, there may be a chance of the effects (the rusted area) being cluttered under the bottom 1 or bottom 4, and it would just show that bottom 1 or 4 is actually on top of 2 or 3 respectively. I am not afraid this would happen to widescreen users, but as for normal screen users, there might be a chance of it happening so.
06-11-07, 09:32 PM   #240
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
That looks like some nice stuff, Noob. I'll get that in the new skin chooser.

btw, what do you mean by cluttering?

I take it that the newest version of your UI will have skins we can select per toon?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleExtraSkinsPackage