05-22-07, 10:11 PM   #21
Triseult
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I checked out MazzleUI on the 2.1.0 live. After a few hickups, all is fine!

Initially, Autobar wasn't working, and there were some other glitches, namely with the Talent mod (don't know the name) not allowing you to edit.

What I did was a first 'what the hell, let's try it out' pass : I backed up my folders, then I used WoWAceUpdater to update ALL my Ace mods at once.

To my wonderful surprise: EVERYTHING WORKS FINE NOW. AutoBar was updated, and everything else works without a glitch.

I'm having a weird bug with the mod giving you which recipes an item is a reagent of when you hover over it... (Anybody know which that is?) Other than that, everything works just as it did before.

I'm a happy MazzleUI user.
05-23-07, 03:03 AM   #22
Borntrue
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Mmmm Mazzle this morning is screwed

Has anybody worked out how to fix it atall??
05-23-07, 04:16 AM   #23
lothlann
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Borntrue
Mmmm Mazzle this morning is screwed

Has anybody worked out how to fix it atall??

Just logged in and mine works just fine except autobar and raid things but i havent tested a raid yet.
05-23-07, 07:36 AM   #24
DuckDastardly
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by lothlann
Just logged in and mine works just fine except autobar and raid things but i havent tested a raid yet.

I had to turn off AutoBar for my Warrior, Rogue and Druid as it was interfering with Bongos bar paging.

Other than that I tested out the raid last night, and it doesnt show raid frames at all when I joined a raid. Not sure if I missed something but apparently several others in my guild had similar issues with no raid frames being shown. Also couldnt get Smart Debuff to show at all.
05-23-07, 09:29 AM   #25
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Is there a simple solution for the 'stance issue'?

Using my rogue, the attack bar is fine to start. The when I stealth, the stealth attack bar comes up, again no problem. When I break stealth through an attack (backstab, cheapshot, or sap), the stealth action bar stays up instead of switching back to the main attack bar.

This sounds like the problem others haved raised but I wanted to spell out my problem in case it was different.

It would seem in my very limited programming knowledgeable mind, that this would be an issue when one of the 3rd party add-ons buddled with Mazzle and not the main Mazzle program. If so, my basic reasoning, would say that I just need to go out and get an update for that add-on.

1. Am I right?
2. Which add-on would I need to update?
3. Can someone who has done this post a link to that updated add-on? I have great concern over downloading WoW add-ons from sights that I don't know or wasnt referred to.

Last edited by redcedar : 05-23-07 at 12:00 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.1 downloading..user updates?