05-25-07, 08:29 AM   #1
omega
A Defias Bandit
Mazzifying

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems mazzifying new characters or characters that you have never mazzified before. I try to do a full mazzify and after I hit "Mazzify Me" nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
05-25-07, 09:16 AM   #2
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I know everyone is seeing different degrees of errors or need a work around or help with updating but if we could use the stickied threads it would make the process of helping alot easier. Honestly I log on and see a ton of new threads and I just look at the stickied support and bug threads and then log, for the most part because its alot of repeat questions where if the poster just read back a few days on the thread most answers are available there.

Thank you.

05-25-07, 09:30 AM   #3
ExZeRoEx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
What I do is I /reload then do it again and then it works.
05-25-07, 10:11 AM   #4
stec
A Cliff Giant
Ye for some reason when you create a new character from scratch it doesnt actually mazziefy when you try but as the above poster says /reloadui and try again and it works fine and dandy
05-25-07, 10:23 AM   #5
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Another option

Also, if you added any addons not part of the MazzleUI, try disabling/removing those before you /Mazzify.

I had this trouble before.

When I /Mazzify, I don't get the 2nd button (the finish the spell) and Autobar and Trinket menu are not in the right place (when I /reloadui).

I found out in one of the threads in this forum to remove any additional addons. I did so, and it worked.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzifying