05-30-07, 05:47 PM   #541
gizmo5444
A Murloc Raider
fubar and potion,food,drink buttons

I have used mazzle ui before about 3-5 months ago but then I stopped playing wow for awhile but now im trying to get back into it. I load up wow download the new patch and what not start wow and i hear this annoying whistle from bugsack im guessing and then i'm like OMG lol because I see that I have a million errors. I delet the sack so I can run wow and get the latest errors and see what pops up this is what i get....

[2007/05/30 18:57:15-27-x1]: AutoBar-2.00.00.29 beta\Core.lua:1194: attempt to index field 'buttonLocations' (a nil value)
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:427: in function `AutoBarConfigSliderValueChanged'
AutoBarConfig\AutoBarConfig.lua:25: in function `OnShow'
<string>:"*:OnShow":1: in function <[string "*:OnShow"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
AutoBar-2.00.00.29 beta\Core.lua:112: in function `AutoBarConfig_Toggle'
AutoBar-2.00.00.29 beta\Core.lua:1452: in function `ClickHandle'
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: in function `securecall'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateHeader.lua:998: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateHeader.lua:979>:

---

I looked in the forums and can't really find anything to answer my question right now my problems are that i can't right click on my fubar so i can't even open up my deuce commander. plus my little buttons that had my food, drinks, mana and health potions dissapeared. i went into the mazzle ui interface and turned my autobar back to the classic one instead of the ones that can move and nothing happens. Also when i right click for the options for the move'able bags i can't change any settings... example: i try clicking on the drop down for the dock bags thing and no options i see a bunch of circles with no writing next to them that i can click but nothing happens what is going on? is it because of the new patch wow put out? here is the other error in bugsack

[2007/05/30 19:13:56-27-x7]: Dewdrop-2.0-25921 (DewdropLib):668: attempt to call global 'GetFullScreenFrame' (a nil value)
Dewdrop-2.0-25921 (DewdropLib):2321: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2311>
Dewdrop-2.0-25921 (DewdropLib):2564: in function `Open'
FuBar-25921\FuBar_Panel.lua:1006: in function `OpenMenu'
FuBar-25921\FuBar_Panel.lua:56: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar_Panel.lua:54>

---

um... im a paladin lvl 44
resolution is 12800x800
button layout is big button
screen shot

I'm such a noob lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bugs2.JPG
Views:	494
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1173  

Last edited by gizmo5444 : 05-30-07 at 05:49 PM.

05-30-07, 05:51 PM   #542
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gizmo5444
II looked in the forums and can't really find anything to answer my question
*boggle* 90% of the posts in the last few weeks have to do with those issues. You need to update your add-ons.

05-31-07, 06:16 PM   #543
Aistyn
A Kobold Labourer
BG scores not updating

First of all thanks for the hard work on the mod, I love it..

I'm seeming problem as Pokyoky earlier wherein my bg scoreboard isn't updating, I sorted through bugsack and got this :

[2007/05/31 19:46:04-28-x1]: Capping-2.0.381b\core.lua:235: attempt to index local 'button' (a nil value)
<in C code>: in function `WorldStateScoreFrame_Update'
FuBar_HonorFu-2.0.33618\HonorFu.lua:321: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar_HonorFu\HonorFu.lua:320>
<string>:"*:OnShow":2: in function <[string "*:OnShow"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1077: in function `SetUIPanel':
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:837: in function `ShowUIPanel':
Interface\FrameXML\WorldStateFrame.lua:272: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WorldStateFrame.lua:226>:
<in C code>: in function `WorldStateScoreFrame_Update'
FuBar_HonorFu-2.0.33618\HonorFu.lua:321: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar_HonorFu\HonorFu.lua:320>
Hopefully the problem is somewhere here and you can interpret this jumble and help me find what might be wrong?

06-01-07, 12:20 AM   #544
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aistyn
I'm seeming problem as Pokyoky earlier wherein my bg scoreboard isn't updating, I sorted through bugsack and got this :

Hopefully the problem is somewhere here and you can interpret this jumble and help me find what might be wrong?
The error seems to cite Capping as the problem, although HonorFu is also mentioned. That particular line in my version of capping does not jive with your error. I'm using r36574. You might want to update your add-on.

06-01-07, 08:38 PM   #545
Khorne the Grim
A Defias Bandit
I'm getting the same error with Bongos as Zak and Cryingwolf are, except I'm on a PC, not a mac. I try to add a new bar for some macros and the bar stretches across the entire screen and I cannot edit it. The error message I get is:

MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Frames.lua:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'size' {a nil value}

I've noticed that the error recurs every time I go to the ActionBars page in the Bongos options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I've done the WAU dealy and this is now the only error I get, but it's also one I've had since before WoW 2.1. Remazzifying does nothing to fix the problem. Neither does deleting my bongos saves variables. Not sure what else to try.

06-02-07, 02:15 AM   #546
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Khorne the Grim
I try to add a new bar for some macros and the bar stretches across the entire screen and I cannot edit it. The error message I get is:

MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Frames.lua:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'size' {a nil value}

I've noticed that the error recurs every time I go to the ActionBars page in the Bongos options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I was able to recreate this by doing a "/bongos reset" and then adding a bar. Did you do a reset command like that at any point? If so, you should not have this problem if you start with any button layout from the Mazzifier and then add or subtract bars.

I'll look into why things are getting corrupted when you reset bongos completely. I think I know why it may be occurring.

06-03-07, 07:24 PM   #547
Khorne the Grim
A Defias Bandit
No, I've never done a /bongos reset command. Didn't even know there was one. I get that problem even if I've just done a complete remazzification.

Huh... I just did the /bongos reset command and then remazzified my button layout and it actually fixed the problem. I'm sure it'll come back when I hit my next level, but hopefully this remains as a consistent fix, if not a permanent solution.

Last edited by Khorne the Grim : 06-03-07 at 07:34 PM.

06-03-07, 07:48 PM   #548
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Khorne the Grim
No, I've never done a /bongos reset command. Didn't even know there was one. I get that problem even if I've just done a complete remazzification.

Huh... I just did the /bongos reset command and then remazzified my button layout and it actually fixed the problem. I'm sure it'll come back when I hit my next level, but hopefully this remains as a consistent fix, if not a permanent solution.
Interesting.

06-05-07, 11:09 AM   #549
Silvite
A Murloc Raider
All my older characters seem to work, but I made a new one after todays small patch and it isn't mazzifying right.

[2007/06/05 13:04:39-5-x1]: Bongos\bar.lua:281: BActionBar2:SetScale(): Scale must be > 0

---

Also, after mazzification, they no longer cheer, dance, and yell about their mazzlegasm.

The new character I am trying to mazzify is a dwarf hunter at resolution 1680x1050

I reinstalled the UI and did the WAU, and my older characters are mazzifying fine (except no /cheer /dance /y) but the bongos seem borked for the hunter.

06-05-07, 11:30 AM   #550
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Silvite
All my older characters seem to work, but I made a new one after todays small patch and it isn't mazzifying right.

[2007/06/05 13:04:39-5-x1]: Bongos\bar.lua:281: BActionBar2:SetScale(): Scale must be > 0

---

Also, after mazzification, they no longer cheer, dance, and yell about their mazzlegasm.

The new character I am trying to mazzify is a dwarf hunter at resolution 1680x1050

I reinstalled the UI and did the WAU, and my older characters are mazzifying fine (except no /cheer /dance /y) but the bongos seem borked for the hunter.
Try doing the fix that's detailed in the Mac thread.

The mazzlegasm was disabled in 1.01. It will be back in a slightly different form in 1.1.

06-05-07, 12:06 PM   #551
Silvite
A Murloc Raider
I am sorry, which one is the mac thread I need to look at? It doesn't appear to be a sticky. Also, I am not using a Mac, does that make a difference?

06-05-07, 12:30 PM   #552
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

While it would work, you can ignore that advice. Go look at the thread I just stickied. I posted a quick fix.

06-05-07, 12:38 PM   #553
Silvite
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

Ok ty, I found the mac thread you were referring to, but your newest fix is much easier. I appreciate it.

06-05-07, 03:52 PM   #554
Keizo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Wink

Not sure if this is a bug or not but since the patch before today I have been getting this weird thing happening.

Sometimes when I have a mob targetted in mid fight the target will just go away and get the message "You dont have a target".

Im not doing anything different than I have the last 44 levels of exp grinding and the mobs arent vanishing like those pesky rogues in the BGs.

Auto target wont work but as soon as I use the cursor to retarget everything is fine. Doesnt happen every fight.... id say about once every 30 minutes or so.

K~

edit--- by go away i mean that something causes me to drop the target but the mob is still there.... and NO im not hitting my target next button

Last edited by Keizo : 06-05-07 at 10:26 PM.

06-05-07, 11:08 PM   #555
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Keizo
Not sure if this is a bug or not but since the patch before today I have been getting this weird thing happening.

Sometimes when I have a mob targetted in mid fight the target will just go away and get the message "You dont have a target".

Im not doing anything different than I have the last 44 levels of exp grinding and the mobs arent vanishing like those pesky rogues in the BGs.

Auto target wont work but as soon as I use the cursor to retarget everything is fine. Doesnt happen every fight.... id say about once every 30 minutes or so.

K~

edit--- by go away i mean that something causes me to drop the target but the mob is still there.... and NO im not hitting my target next button
I've never had this happen to me. Without more information, the only thing I can think of is the Blizzard settings that lets you deselect a target by clicking on the ground. If that is on, it's pretty easy to accidentally click when you're moving your camera around or trying to click on something in the game area.

06-07-07, 01:48 PM   #556
DaPoets
A Defias Bandit
Druid epic flight form LOUD noise

Forgive me for not having technical data as I am posting this through my cell phone.

When I turn my druid in the epic flight form I get the normal sound of that transformation but right afterwards a second sound which is about 3 times louder and sounds like a man yelling occurs. please tell me there is a fix for this......

Cat, bear, aqua all work fine with the expected sounds being generated.

1600x1200 dual screens running wow in maximized window mode (with minimize bar up top)

LvL 70 Druid

DaPoets

06-10-07, 08:18 AM   #557
gizmo5444
A Murloc Raider
I must be dumberer than him (yes it's an actual word look it up)

Ok I have same problem as silvite but evidently he is much smarter than me because he found the thread that u just stickied but I can't find crap! lol. After about an hour of looking through each sticky thread i'm completely tired of reading. I get the same error as him too.

5-x1]: Bongos\bar.lua:281: BActionBar1:SetScale(): Scale must be > 0

---

Oo and yes my main char has no problems what so ever. the only thing he didn't mention that I get is when I mazzify it says that a crap load of the addons need to be updated. I have updated them though. I use ace updater and when I switch to my main it says that they are up to date. I'm so confused right now. can u give me a link to that sticky thread explaining how to fix?

I'm sorry mazz I know it must be annoying getting all these people msg'ing you like this.

06-10-07, 08:41 AM   #558
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by gizmo5444
Ok I have same problem as silvite but evidently he is much smarter than me because he found the thread that u just stickied but I can't find crap! lol. After about an hour of looking through each sticky thread i'm completely tired of reading. I get the same error as him too.

5-x1]: Bongos\bar.lua:281: BActionBar1:SetScale(): Scale must be > 0

---

Oo and yes my main char has no problems what so ever. the only thing he didn't mention that I get is when I mazzify it says that a crap load of the addons need to be updated. I have updated them though. I use ace updater and when I switch to my main it says that they are up to date. I'm so confused right now. can u give me a link to that sticky thread explaining how to fix?

I'm sorry mazz I know it must be annoying getting all these people msg'ing you like this.
Well there is a stickied thread entitled "Patch 2.1.1 the newest patch and Bongos". Anyway, download the Bongos quickfix I posted on the day 2.1 came out. It's the main download on the MazzleUI download page.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 06-10-07 at 08:44 AM.

06-10-07, 08:42 AM   #559
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by DaPoets
Forgive me for not having technical data as I am posting this through my cell phone.

When I turn my druid in the epic flight form I get the normal sound of that transformation but right afterwards a second sound which is about 3 times louder and sounds like a man yelling occurs. please tell me there is a fix for this......

Cat, bear, aqua all work fine with the expected sounds being generated.

1600x1200 dual screens running wow in maximized window mode (with minimize bar up top)

LvL 70 Druid

DaPoets
It's occurring b/c there is no camera info for that model. You'll have to wait for 1.1 or comment out the lines that make the sounds. I've described how to do that in other posts.

06-12-07, 02:08 AM   #560
Lidor
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy FuBar woe's

Hi everyone,

My problem is that while playing if I happen to run my cursor over one of the center FuBar items too fast the UI lockes up on me. Anyone else have this problem? And is there a way to fix it? Never had this problem until the patch cam out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD