06-12-07, 11:55 AM   #1
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Mazzle Artwork Question.

Hey guys.

First of all thanks to Mazzle's hard work for its great interface wich everybody here love!

Second Im trying to emulate mazzle UI so I can learn to make this kind of things, I have played a lot with mods and emulated almost everything I needed EXCEPT for the artwork at the bottom where you place bongos bars and other stuff. I really like it and for me its the base of its space saving policy wich I found great.

I havent played a lot with it yet but, how can you use that or other artwork like the ones in the mazzle skins package? Of course doing this without mazzle :P.

Im at work now and doing some research I found eepanels do something like it but I dont see mazzle compilation using it. Mazzle uses discord but do discord changes the bottom frames too? or only the unit frames?

I had seen some of you already tweaked it so maybe someone could help me with it.

Thanks a lot!
06-12-07, 12:02 PM   #2
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
What you are looking for is Discordmods. The one in question is DART. It lets you add art etc. There is a ported to 2.0 version over at http://www.discordmods.com . Best of luck with making a UI I've tried my hand at it a few times and Mazzle pretty much has what I want the way I want, so I stopped bothering.
06-12-07, 12:04 PM   #3
Talock
A Murloc Raider
Mazzle no longer uses discord (discord frame modifier) to modify the artwork. DUF only affects the unit frames.

As far as your question goes, I don't know so I'll leave the answering to other people (though I imgaine you could do it with another mod like eepanels or discord frame modifier just using the art files and configuring them correctly).
06-12-07, 12:10 PM   #4
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by airdragon
What you are looking for is Discordmods. The one in question is DART. It lets you add art etc. There is a ported to 2.0 version over at http://www.discordmods.com . Best of luck with making a UI I've tried my hand at it a few times and Mazzle pretty much has what I want the way I want, so I stopped bothering.
NO NO I dont want to replace mazzle it will be too hard to make a generic UI wich every class can use and it configures itself like mazzle DOES!

Im just curious on learning how to do this kind of things.
06-12-07, 03:17 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Probably the best way to know would be to open up Mazzle's code.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle Artwork Question.