06-21-07, 09:30 PM   #1
drun
A Murloc Raider
Questions about Mazzle

I have a few questions about mazzle and how it works and what it has. I right now use cosmosUI at the time, how does mazzle compare to it. Can both be used together or is there to much cross over.

Also my main problem that I am looking to solve (cosmos is ok but it does not solve this) is that I need to select people from all over the raid (I am a healer) and is there a way I can add key binding to select party x member y?

Also I have alot of action bars and they have key bindings to them, will those still be around after I install mazzle? These are not bindings from cosmos.
06-21-07, 09:53 PM   #2
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Well theres always the macro option. Set target to blah, etc. But that uses up alot of macro slots real fast in addition to actionslots.

Mazzle does have the mods to do it, atm the names escape me. But what it does is let you bind a keybinding to something without using a action slot etc. This will still sue up a ton of macro space but it is still workable.

There might even be a way to have keybindings set to each member of the raid already in place (as my healer i click cast EVERYTHING on a Grid (unit frame mod)).
06-21-07, 10:50 PM   #3
drun
A Murloc Raider
Ok how do I download it, I got to the download page and it only has the quick fix download, and it does not have the other files listed in http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.p...=103&pageid=37
06-21-07, 11:23 PM   #4
dragzal
A Cyclonian

Go to this site scroll down to the archive list, download MazzleUI 1.01, install it and then download the QuickFix.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Questions about Mazzle