07-01-07, 10:34 AM   #1
Imlach
A Kobold Labourer
Material/Reagent Tracking

Hi all. I've been searching for a specific feature in various tradeskill related addons but have not succeeded thus far. All the addons I've seen provide functions such as tooltip enhancement, craft queueing, recipe tracking across multiple characters and selling tools, but I'm after something a little different.

What I want could almost be described as a 'quest log' for crafting materials. An illustrative scenario would be:

I have herbalism on my main character but none of my characters have alchemy. I want to go to this addon and add a tracker for, shall we say, 20 super mana potions. I will then get a quest tracker style frame similar to Quest-i-on or MonkeyQuest but showing the item wanted as the objective and the remaining materials needed as the requirements, e.g:

Code:
---------------------------
It might also allow you to query how many of a particular item you can make using the materials you currently possess.

If anyone can suggest an addon I have missed which provides some form of materials tracking when you don't have the required crafting profession I'd be ever so grateful and if no such thing exists would anyone like to take it up as a project? Otherwise, I'll have to make do with something like FarmerFu which is just a counter rather than a target tracker

Thanks for your time and help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Material/Reagent Tracking