07-11-07, 07:46 AM   #1
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blizzard Lawsuit?

Not sure how many of you have heard about the Second Life (slashdot) Lawsuit, but an Alt Text(Wired) article from Wired makes some fun about possible online lawsuits we will see soon.

Definitely satirical, but funny, specially since the first lawsuit is WoW related.
07-12-07, 03:33 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Anders v. Thanatog Douglas Anders of Bellefontaine, Ohio, files suit against Thanatog, a warlock from Goldshire, Elwynn Forest, Azeroth, Bloodhoof Server. The suit alleges that "the defendant did knowingly and willfully, without lawful authority, aggro about 30 goblins in the Deadmines, preventing plaintiff from finishing the instance and retrieving the Cape of the Brotherhood, causing mental anguish and loss of wages when plaintiff skipped work to re-run the instance with someone who knows what 'stay near the left wall' means." Suit is dismissed when the defense demonstrates that Anders doesn't know how to control his character's pet wolf and thus may have caused the aggro himself.
LOL

No...

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-13-07, 06:58 PM   #3
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
only thing I have heard about bliz lawsuits are that they are going after the gold sellers, and its about damn time
07-13-07, 11:46 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Protpallyftw
only thing I have heard about bliz lawsuits are that they are going after the gold sellers, and its about damn time
I'm surpised (kind of ) to still see gold seller spam in trade channel in majors cities. And what they are doing with Gnomes O.o

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-14-07, 05:44 PM   #5
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
I never seethem in trade channel anymore, at least in my server. What I see maily now is getting invtited, a bot will say something like, "Hey, go buy some gold from this website, they worked wonders for me. Afk a sec." Then leave group, and next thing you know our inviting a ton of other people and spammi them.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Blizzard Lawsuit?