09-03-07, 12:32 PM   #1
Qwikdeth
A Kobold Labourer
Lots of reading, No final word

Mazzle,
Big fan of your UI and have read numerous posts about whether or not you will continue your creation into the future. I have tried various other crafted UIs and they are all nice but I have become comfortable with yours.

Will you continue your project on a premium scale for the upcoming patches or have you thrown in the towel as you've moved on to other games and adventures?

Apologize if this was thoroughly explained, but I just couldn't find the latest word. If you do wish to continue please hook me up with an address or website and I'll gladly support your future endevours.

Qwik.
09-04-07, 01:49 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can imagine that my indecision is annoying, but the bottom line is that I still haven't made up my mind. And since I've been busy lately and everything seems to still work fine, I've put it on the backburner.

Any idea when 2.2 goes live?

p.s. I do have a phbb forum set up in case I do go for it, but it's very crude atm. I'm a complete noob in that domain.
09-04-07, 01:19 PM   #3
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I can imagine that my indecision is annoying, but the bottom line is that I still haven't made up my mind. And since I've been busy lately and everything seems to still work fine, I've put it on the backburner.

p.s. I do have a phbb forum set up in case I do go for it, but it's very crude atm. I'm a complete noob in that domain.

My assumption on 2.2 is next week or the week after. Still testing Voice Chat etc on PTR so another week or two methinks.
09-11-07, 09:00 AM   #4
lamalas
A Kobold Labourer
From the boards, it did not go live today, so we still have a small reprieve.

Mazzle, as another grateful user, I do hope that you decide to continue on with updating the UI in a subscription format, but I completely understand if you choose not to.

I have intense Mazzlegasms and it would be difficult to do without
09-11-07, 03:07 PM   #5
Iliya
A Defias Bandit

Well, for what it's worth, whether you stay or go, Mazzle, you deserve some serious kudos for making this in the first place.

If you stay, great.

If you go, we understand. The last thing an artist needs is pressure.
09-12-07, 10:28 AM   #6
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

General Consensus is that patch will be coming this coming tuesday ... since the 70~mb patch file has been distributed via the Background Downloader already.

On the PTR's Mazzle was perfectly usable as long as one deleted everything regarding Sanity2 and changed 1 line in the core mazzle file, which has been posted on the forums.

Weather that will stay the same on live or not, we won't know until it goes live.
09-12-07, 12:45 PM   #7
Chieyan
A Murloc Raider
Aygen do you remember what the thread was? I've been looking and am about ready to rip my hair out. I am, like many others, addicted to the ui and am not looking forward to not being able to use it when the patch is released.
09-12-07, 01:42 PM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The patch didn't come yesterday. It's "On the horizon".

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
09-12-07, 02:07 PM   #9
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Aygen
since the 70~mb patch file has been distributed via the Background Downloader already.
The thing is this part was already pushed more than 3 weeks ago now, so I doesn't mean much anymore But the PTR client versions are actually slowing down (used to be once a day last week almost) so we may be getting closer.

Kaomie
09-12-07, 04:56 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Kaomie
The thing is this part was already pushed more than 3 weeks ago now, so I doesn't mean much anymore But the PTR client versions are actually slowing down (used to be once a day last week almost) so we may be getting closer.

Kaomie
It hasn't been that long. a week, week and a half.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-12-07, 08:55 PM   #11
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Seerah
It hasn't been that long. a week, week and a half.
Not sure if everyone gets it at the same time, but for me before the latest push from this week:
Code:
wow-partial-1.MPQ
Created: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 11:34:16 PM
Modified: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 1:35:57 AM
So yes, more than 3 weeks since they intially started pushing it.

But anyway since we are getting part number 2 like Aygen said we can expect the release soon

Last edited by Kaomie : 09-12-07 at 09:08 PM.
09-15-07, 02:51 PM   #12
Gaeline
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

If you need help, give me a shout and I'll sort it out as you want it initially, I get bored easily enough though so wouldn't be a good choice for the long term

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lots of reading, No final word