10-02-07, 11:13 AM   #121
aurininis
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by meio
Hmm... two problems, but a-c??? =P

As for the MazzleUI 2.0, I can not currently speak for anything past a patch for the WoW 2.2 patch. My intention is to get everything working with the current patch, past that is still up to Mazzle. Yes I am planning another patch dealing with Bongos and a number of other small issues, but that will only be after Bongos can be fixed.

Meio, I don't know who to thank more, so I will thank you both (and any others who have had a hand getting this mod back to usability). Thank you Mazzle for this wonderful mod. I know you are spent on the game but this collection of mods and all the coding you did on your own are fantastic. I have tried to go without and it was way more trouble for less than 10% of the results.

Thank you Meio for getting this mod back up and running the way it is. It isn't perfect but I am happy with it playing as it is right now and it is so much better than being without. I hope you can keep this going through 2.3 and beyond if Mazz can't.
10-02-07, 01:26 PM   #122
slymm
A Murloc Raider
Lowbie Hunter Issue

Okay, I just recently returned to WoW and it figures that I come back after an apparently nasty UI breaking patch. Anyways, I re-downloaded Mazzle and the patch and installed both. Everything works well enough but I do have one annoying issue.

I created a new lowbie hunter and I have found that the F key macro is either messed up or was changed while I was gone. When I hit my F key, it goes from Page 1->Page 2->Page 3->Page 2->Page 3->Page 2 -> Page 3(repeat). Instead of a simple skip from Ranged to Melee, I have to go from Ranged to Melee and then Tap it 5 times to get back to Ranged. And I'm only assuming that it's only going to Page 3, it could be scaling incremently through the pages. I have re-Mazzified a few times and it still comes up with the same issue.

Was the F key functionality changed to be more than a simple Ranged to Melee key or is this a bug with the latest patch? I've been looking for the macro that the key is bound to so that I might look it over and debug it (or alter it to my personal preference), but haven't found it yet.
10-02-07, 02:06 PM   #123
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
c.) The size of the UI has been a major topic of debate since the very first release of MazzleUI. I'm not sure exactly how most people deal with it other than getting used to it. The only way to actually change the size of the UI is a very tedious process and completely unsupported... unless you can find someone willing to do so.
Very true, configuring each individual addons font size is a PITA, start with prat, then SCTD, then DUF, then witchhunt, quartz, hourglass, Clearfont, chronometer, antagnoist.
Maybe a fonts settings page in display options would help.
10-02-07, 03:14 PM   #124
Trevelyen
A Fallenroot Satyr

Wasn't/isn't there an all-in-one font re-sizer? I miss being able to read stuff without getting on top of the monitor.

If not anymore, anyone know of one? or which one was used?

PS I can read the microprinting on checks just fine, but again, i have to get REALLY close. Which is something I don't like doing much in my free time.

-- Trevelyen
10-02-07, 03:33 PM   #125
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

odd new problems.

Hmm there seem to be some new problems. When i visit a vendor this blank window pops up next to the window with the junk for sale.

Also think rock config is causing some problems, not sure where it came from it just appeared all of a sudden, WAU must require it to be dl'd now? i dunno... or did you include it in your patch meio?
10-02-07, 07:13 PM   #126
Obes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Rock config is because of change made by the creator of fubar, cartographer and a bunch of other mods, away from ace to rock.
10-02-07, 10:14 PM   #127
Amorette
A Fallenroot Satyr
Well.. I don't know what went wrong with me, but my entire UI just reset itself when I applied the patch. As in like I'd never installed Mazzle before.

It mainly seems to be a problem with Mazzifier, so I tried fixing that with the older version from my back-up.. which doesn't seem to be working now either.. And when I re-applied my back-up, it's screwed too.

Think I'll just stick with something else until Mazzle releases a fully updated version of the UI or I can get ahold of someone to give me their folders.

EDIT: Thank god.. I've another back-up of pre-patch Mazzle on my exteral.. *wipes her brow* Seems to have fixed it, just need to go through and slowly fix everything now.

Last edited by Amorette : 10-02-07 at 10:53 PM.
10-02-07, 10:56 PM   #128
Lundia
A Murloc Raider
bongos

in the first post when u are talking about bongos and the issues its having. is one of them with the druid forms not changing pages? i almost had mine fixed other than when i activate prowl it goes bac to page one. its really depressing tryin to play and not being able to use prowl but im sure ull have it fixed soon. thanx for fix most of the other problems though my husband's hunter is not having any issues at all. lucky bastard lol
10-03-07, 12:51 AM   #129
Amorette
A Fallenroot Satyr
Alright.. so I managed to get Mazzle working again with the pre-patch files. Everything there works perfect except for a few of the cameras.

After installing the patch, I get...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...307_163515.jpg

I still need to get the errors from Bugsack which I'll do in a moment but most people have posted some already. TrinketMenu had to be configured manually. The icons for Poisons (I moved it to where it is now) and Smartbuff (Disabled the minimap button, as when I attempted to move it, it re-attached to the minimap) were out of place, the efficiency mode and MazzleHelp button were missing. Rather obvious that the 3D characters are missing.. going to see if using the old files will fix that. And the HUD doesn't seem to disappear while Out of Combat.

Would also like to know what the small square on the screen is, which mod? Thought it was Grid, originally, but I can't see it in my lists.. unless I've had another blind fit.

Hope this gets fixed soon. Miss it too much already.

EDIT: Probably been said before, but the HUD also doesn't work, doesn't seem to register anything that's going on.

Last edited by Amorette : 10-03-07 at 12:59 AM.
10-03-07, 03:01 AM   #130
Mitral
A Murloc Raider
Atsw

ATSW has been updated and now works with Macs. I downloaded the update from:

http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=2092

Hope that helps
10-03-07, 04:02 AM   #131
mahatef
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I just noticed the patch, so i thought i will try it out.
I'm after a clean install of wow, since i formated XP. followed all the instructions, answered all the question in the mazzefy window, but when i press on "mazzefy" nothing happens! the little gnome just put her hand in the air, and i don't get the button to reload the ui. the changes that has been made after it in the ui are very messy, and they get reseted after relogin.

I'm using XP Pro. tried to manually copy the addons from the mazzefy package to the wow directory, won't help

Last edited by mahatef : 10-03-07 at 04:30 AM.
10-03-07, 07:27 AM   #132
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Mitral
ATSW has been updated and now works with Macs. I downloaded the update from:

http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=2092

Hope that helps
That's very good news.
10-03-07, 07:29 AM   #133
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by slymm
Okay, I just recently returned to WoW and it figures that I come back after an apparently nasty UI breaking patch. Anyways, I re-downloaded Mazzle and the patch and installed both. Everything works well enough but I do have one annoying issue.

I created a new lowbie hunter and I have found that the F key macro is either messed up or was changed while I was gone. When I hit my F key, it goes from Page 1->Page 2->Page 3->Page 2->Page 3->Page 2 -> Page 3(repeat). Instead of a simple skip from Ranged to Melee, I have to go from Ranged to Melee and then Tap it 5 times to get back to Ranged. And I'm only assuming that it's only going to Page 3, it could be scaling incremently through the pages. I have re-Mazzified a few times and it still comes up with the same issue.

Was the F key functionality changed to be more than a simple Ranged to Melee key or is this a bug with the latest patch? I've been looking for the macro that the key is bound to so that I might look it over and debug it (or alter it to my personal preference), but haven't found it yet.
Read the initial post for this thread... specifically the known bugs for Bongos section.
10-03-07, 09:09 AM   #134
lectrcsprx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hi, I loaded Mazzle UI from scratch and this is what I got after doing the UI questions rundown and Mazzifying it...It looks nothing like yours and yours is the way it used to look....what did I do wrong??? Heres a pic of my UI setup after moving stuff around for you to see. I did the walkthru and checked twice, I wanted square buttons and I still get round ones, I think thats a bug, but I may be doing something wrong. The whole UI is totally different.
Edit: I also notice I dont have the 3d char pic in bottom left corner, is there a way to get that back to???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_100307_100024.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	1438  

Last edited by lectrcsprx : 10-03-07 at 09:32 AM.
10-03-07, 03:07 PM   #135
joshi
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by mahatef
I just noticed the patch, so i thought i will try it out.
I'm after a clean install of wow, since i formated XP. followed all the instructions, answered all the question in the mazzefy window, but when i press on "mazzefy" nothing happens! the little gnome just put her hand in the air, and i don't get the button to reload the ui. the changes that has been made after it in the ui are very messy, and they get reseted after relogin.

I'm using XP Pro. tried to manually copy the addons from the mazzefy package to the wow directory, won't help

i have same problem with vista

LONG LIVE MAZZLE ! And i will suport it when it will work

Last edited by joshi : 10-03-07 at 03:16 PM.
10-03-07, 03:20 PM   #136
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Something that might work for you people who are getting the problem above...

After you click "Mazzify Me" and the gnome lifts up her hands and then freezes, try reloading the interface (/rl) and repeat the process. This has worked for me before.
10-04-07, 11:18 AM   #137
Angelicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

1. The only one I would still avoid updating is gfxtoggle2.

2. Hourglass had several variants posted in the forums when I used it. I don't know if any of those are now the official version. The mazzifier might have trouble configuring a different version, since they seemed pretty different from each other.

3. MyBindings2 has some localization info that the original didn't have. The person who gave me the localization said he submitted it to the author but never got a response. I'm not sure whether it ever got worked in or whether there were any meaninful updates to myBindings that you need.

4. As for the others, TopScoreFu and KOTJ are only skipped because I didn't want to use another combat log parsers just for those add-ons. If you're willing to, you can update them and add the required dependencies.

To get it to not skip them either remove the .svn folder in the add-on in question or uncheck the "Skip working copies" option. (I think that's what it's called.)
I understand the reasoning behind points 1-3 (as I've labelled them) but not knowing anything about addon's etc, (hence why I like using your UI so much it walked me through getting everything to work with out lots of jumbling around in odd places in the folders *grin*) and so have and will leave those adds alone.

Should I want to update KoTJ - and being Hunter main, it's something I feel I should do, what would the "required depednaces" that would need to be added ?

I don't mind admitting to being clueless, so I'd rather get some baby-talk then fudge everything over just when it's all virtually back to 100% working capacity.

Which reminds me, tell this noob how I copy the bugsack errors - or just tell me to go read the documentation, I admit I've not read the help stuff for Bugsack. I've got a few errors I think I should post up

Cheers Lads 'n' Ladettes.
Angelicus.
10-04-07, 11:52 AM   #138
atinwa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help

Would anyone who has been able to get this patch to work post their interface folder? I have tried putting the entire patch in the interface folder, only using the files that have changed and completely redoing the whole install process. I can not get my ui to Mazzify. If anything happens, it freezes at the point the finish mazzification button is supposed to come up. It never does. Can anyone help me with this?
10-04-07, 02:05 PM   #139
blubbert
A Kobold Labourer
C/L/K-windows out of reach

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my "C"(character), "L"(quests) and "K"(skills) windows are outside my "main" window. With that I mean - the top of the windows are out of reach which leads to me not being able to move them. It's not crucial, but kinda annoying as there is some information that I dont get to see.

Is there a "reset windows" button for this? Re-Mazzify does not work and I'm not sure which addon that points to those windows...

Thanks in advance,

Blubbert
10-04-07, 09:58 PM   #140
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by blubbert
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my "C"(character), "L"(quests) and "K"(skills) windows are outside my "main" window. With that I mean - the top of the windows are out of reach which leads to me not being able to move them. It's not crucial, but kinda annoying as there is some information that I dont get to see.

Is there a "reset windows" button for this? Re-Mazzify does not work and I'm not sure which addon that points to those windows...

Thanks in advance,

Blubbert

try /mf reset

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Patch 1 for WoW 2.2