11-02-07, 06:57 AM   #1
pinner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help With Cycircled or Bartender

Suddenly, as of this morning when I logged in, cycircled has been giving me some odd issues. Everytime I log onto another character or back onto one I have just been on cycircled stops working for bartender3, but works perfectly fine for autobar. I can't figure out what is causing it, and bugsack hasn't picked up any bugs on it (though I do have 2 bugs with ace2 - but I've had those since 2.2 begun).

Maybe someone can give me some insight.

If you have any questions pertaining to my problem, just let me know, I'll answer best I can.
11-02-07, 07:25 AM   #2
Ashkiran
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sometimes if I have some ace mods disabled, then later re-enable them again, they turn back to defaults.
Maybe this is of some help to your question.
11-02-07, 12:14 PM   #3
pinner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm, I have no ace addons disabled... so I guess not.

I can't figure it out, it wasn't happening yesterday.
11-04-07, 09:56 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure you're using the latest versions of each from wowace.com
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-05-07, 10:29 AM   #5
pinner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I am, the only thing I'm not using the latest version of is Autobar, because I hate the new config system, but I noticed that autobar is the only bar that is using cycircled correctly, so perhaps I have no choice but to deal with its horrible new config system... Going to give it a shot.
11-05-07, 10:32 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's not horrible. It's being improved upon every day. Toad even suspects that the old AB may break in 2.3

anyway, disable autobar and see if things work properly
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-05-07, 10:40 AM   #7
pinner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I updated autobar, and now all the regular bars are working fine, seemingly fine anyway, but now cycircled isnt working with autobar, lol. This is so much fun... /sarcasm lol

On the side note: I have a hard time with the new config system, trying to figure out how to get all the buttons I want working all the ones I don't want not working. But I've figured out some of the things I need.

Basically what happened it seems, is that I installed the new autobar, and it looked fine, went threw the config, changed it to just 8 buttons showing (on autobar) but it didnt change anything, so I reloaded the UI, and when it was done reloading, the buttons weren't cycircled anymore, and even changing the cycircled to a different look didn't change it. So I'm not really quite sure where to go from here... /shrug
11-05-07, 10:43 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Are you also using the latest version of cyCircled?

11-05-07, 10:49 AM   #9
pinner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yes, I made sure I updated everything with WoWAce when I updated autobar. Just to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
11-05-07, 11:22 AM   #10
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure if this will work but I know it has worked for me on various other bar mods and cycircled. I usually just open cycircled options, and either disable all the buttons it is currently affecting then turn it back on, or disable the addon completely then turn it back on. Usually I dont have to do a ui reload after that but I have had to do it once.

I know especially with Bartender if you change the button count on any bar cycircled wont affect the new buttons until the bars are disabled for skinning thru cycircled and then turned back on. Think of it as a power cycle. lol Hope this helps.
11-05-07, 11:46 AM   #11
pinner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by ReverendD
Not sure if this will work but I know it has worked for me on various other bar mods and cycircled. I usually just open cycircled options, and either disable all the buttons it is currently affecting then turn it back on, or disable the addon completely then turn it back on. Usually I dont have to do a ui reload after that but I have had to do it once.

I know especially with Bartender if you change the button count on any bar cycircled wont affect the new buttons until the bars are disabled for skinning thru cycircled and then turned back on. Think of it as a power cycle. lol Hope this helps.
Unfortunately this had no affect what-so-ever. It has autobar as an option in the cycircled config, but doesn't seem to have an affect over it at all.
11-05-07, 01:08 PM   #12
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by ReverendD
You can just reload the ui, too.

11-05-07, 01:11 PM   #13
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah
You can just reload the ui, too.
True, but its a lot faster to just disable/enable any single bar in the CyCircled options than to do a ui reload. At least it is for me. 8-)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help With Cycircled or Bartender