11-23-07, 01:00 PM   #1
JimmyJoeBob
A Murloc Raider
Return - Selected Button...

I use CTMod pretty much exclusively. Recently, CTMod added a new and somewhat useless button (at least for me) to their Mailmod. It is "Mail Log". I am hoping they will add another one whose purpose is to "Return Selected" mail to the sender. I designate one of my 10 alts on the Kael'thas game server as my "Mailtoon". All my other 9 alts send items to the "Mailtoon" through the ingame mail system. Every now and again, I get on the "Mailtoon" and return all the items to the "Sender". I must do this one item at a time. I dont open them, I just return them. I would like to see a button labeled "Return Selected" appear in a CTMod update in the near future.

I had a modified "CTMailmod" that I was using prior to the most recent patch. It worked fine. It just added a "Return Selected" button at the bottom of the Mailmod's main window. Worked great but wasnt supported by CTMod itself. The modification is no longer compatible with World of Warcraft since the most recent patch.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Return - Selected Button...