12-09-07, 05:37 AM   #1
Purdy
A Defias Bandit
Dependency's missing error =[

Well as you will see in the picture below i get dependecys missing and all the other mods say theres missing MazzleUI =[
12-09-07, 06:32 AM   #2
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Uh, all of the listed dependencies aren't present in your interface folder. Did you select just a portion of the folder to put into yours?
12-09-07, 07:24 AM   #3
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Easy to fix. Just install the rest of the addon pack. If it by some crazy miracle didn't come with it you either installed only an upgrade pack or something is very wrong. Otherwise you can always just install Ace2, Babble-2.2, BanzaiLib, Metrognome, DiscordUnitFrames and RosterLib.
12-09-07, 09:35 AM   #4
Purdy
A Defias Bandit
Yea got it sorted, but whats the annoying mod that displays urs an enemys health in combat?
Also i cant see my combo points as a rogue

Last edited by Purdy : 12-09-07 at 10:04 AM.
12-09-07, 09:35 AM   #5
darau2
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Look in your interface folder....you will find another interface folder....when you do DeTard's fix it installs an interface folder again. open the interface folder that is in the interface folder and then the addons folder....select all....cute and PASTE its contents into the outer interface folder...then you can delete 2nd interface folder and you should be fine.

Exit game before you do all of that....and you will no longer be missing dependencies.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dependency's missing error =[