12-25-07, 07:23 PM   #1
sooner_cbt
A Defias Bandit
Druid Cat Combo Points

While playing my druid everything works fine. Only problem I have is while I am in cat form my combo points are not showing up on the hud and I cannot get them to work on the DUF either. For some reason on DUF it wont let me click the option to mess with the combo points. I do have a rogue too, and the combo points show up on the HUD for him. I tried messing with the limited options in the HUD settings in the mazzle options but no success. Plz help me so I dont have to count my crits to see if I have 5 combo points or not. Thanks...everything else works great!
12-26-07, 10:34 AM   #2
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Do you have Color Combo Points addon enabled for your druid or only for your rogue? I'm feral and have done all the updates, etc., and have the combo points, have never had to fool with DUF to get them to display.

Also, you might try a re-Mazzle - I think there is an option for that kind of thing to display/not display on the character you are mazzifying.

I'm not a Mazzle pro so hope this helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Druid Cat Combo Points