01-12-08, 09:03 AM   #1
Triseult
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs down Druid bars problem when in combat

I searched this forum for advice, but couldn't find anyone with a similar problem...

I'm level 18. When I switch to Bear form, I see all my buttons correctly, including the ones on bars 2 and 3 correctly. (These are the bars where Enrage and Bash are, respectively.)

As soon as I enter combat, though, bars 2 and 3 disappear. I don't see Enrage and Bash anymore. BUT, the key binding still works, so I can press the key shortcuts and use these skills.

As soon as I exit combat, this becomes normal again.

Any insight or help on this? Thank you!!
01-12-08, 10:50 AM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

This is acutally a new problem that is currently being dealt with, there isn't a real good fix for this yet. Your options at the moment are lifve with it till it can be remedied, or upgrade to bongos2, at which point you would have to setup your buttons yourself.

01-12-08, 01:32 PM   #3
Triseult
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I see. Thank you for the info!
01-12-08, 02:39 PM   #4
SquishyMage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Install Bartender3.

It's the only bar mod that works FLAWLESSLY for me as a druid. Bongos and TrinityBar simply don't work as well for the druid stances.
01-13-08, 10:43 AM   #5
Triseult
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by SquishyMage
Install Bartender3.

It's the only bar mod that works FLAWLESSLY for me as a druid. Bongos and TrinityBar simply don't work as well for the druid stances.
The thing is, as I'm leveling my Druid, I *really* like the integration of Bartender and Mazzle... I like to train new skills, then re-mazzify, and see my new buttons show up. It'd be a hard thing to give up, I find...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Druid bars problem when in combat