01-22-08, 02:54 PM   #1
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Discord Tooltip/Mouse Over

I am redoing my UI, and am using Discord. I love the results, but I am having an issue with the tooltip.

On all other Unit Frame mods I have used, when you mouseover a Player Unit Frame it brings up player info in the tooltip. Mine is only brining up the "Player Options" information in the tooltip about if you right click it will bring up the player menu.

Also, when I mouse over myself it brings up an error that I'm not sure what it means.

Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:68:aattempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)

I have the most recent version of Discord I can find, from:
http://www.underworldexodus.com/forum/

Can anyone shed a little light on this for me?

Thanks.
01-22-08, 03:19 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Never seen that before, but since it's in FrameXML it looks like someone at blizzard made a typo. I could be wrong though.

I've never had that tooltip problem, that only shows up when you hover over your unit frame right?

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
01-22-08, 03:33 PM   #3
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde View Post
Never seen that before, but since it's in FrameXML it looks like someone at blizzard made a typo. I could be wrong though.

I've never had that tooltip problem, that only shows up when you hover over your unit frame right?
The error is only when I hover over myself. The tooltip problem is when I have another player targeted. If I have an NPC targeted it works fine, but if I have another player targeted, the tooltip for all of the UFs show up as "Player Options" instead of player info.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Discord Tooltip/Mouse Over