01-30-08, 04:08 PM   #1
Gungnir
A Defias Bandit
Dire Bear not paging

I'm having a problem with mazzle where the action bar isn't paging when I switch to dire bear form with my Druid. I turn into the bear, but my bars stay like they are in caster form. All the other forms work properly. Also, I've tried both the simple druid and the custom mazzle druid button layouts, and had the problem with both of them. I've tried mazzifying and reloading the UI multiple times. Any idea how I can fix this?
01-30-08, 05:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
did you just get dire bear form? log out and back in, so bongos knows that you have it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-30-08, 06:18 PM   #3
Gungnir
A Defias Bandit
Nope, I've had it for awhile, and I've tried logging off and back on (and restarting WoW).

Last edited by Gungnir : 01-30-08 at 08:08 PM.
01-31-08, 12:19 PM   #4
winus
A Murloc Raider
i had this problem when i mazzified when i was bear
But i went to normal form and mazzified and it worked
Dunno if it helps? but did for me
02-01-08, 08:57 AM   #5
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Try a search on this topic, it's been discussed a few times before.

At one point, mazzle even posted instructions on exactly which Bongos pages went with what in the simple druid layout, but you can figure it out yourself too.

If remazzifying while not in bear form does not work, open your Mazzle menu, choose Bongos, and remove the paging rules - maybe making a note of them first - then remake them for cat, bear, and prowl. Play with it a while and you can figure out which bars switch.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dire Bear not paging