03-29-08, 11:58 PM   #161
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
WAU seems to miss all the external things for addons, always has. IE the new OMEN dos require ACE3 and ACE3 will only install if you scroll down to it on WAU and actually click it so.... with that said once you have done this OMEN should work fine.

Also with the Nquest log i Updated with WAU and it seems to work just fine so.... i would try that and see what happens. Dont know about the way point issue though i have not tried to use waypoints with nquest log... never did.
03-30-08, 12:11 AM   #162
teckie
A Murloc Raider
[2008/03/30 01:30:47-4-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier.lua:409: Couldn't find CVar named 'UnitNamePlayer'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

---
---

this is from my bug bag can, anyone else figure out what i missed i followed everything on page 7 to correct, but apparently i'm still doing something wrong thanks

Last edited by teckie : 03-30-08 at 12:32 AM.
03-30-08, 12:23 AM   #163
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

If anny of you uses sw_stats as dmg meter.
Its been updated so you can get the new version and make it work again.

- ViCi -
03-30-08, 03:47 AM   #164
shadow1981
A Fallenroot Satyr
dev

anyone know if we get a fix 2 download for mazzleui
03-30-08, 06:40 AM   #165
bothersome
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Dree View Post
This poses a unique problem. My husband's nQuestLog won't fully expand at all. Mine will expand, but I cannot get lightheaded to open when I select a quest. Neither of us, however, have any .svn file in our nQuestLog folder. (I'd also like to question the wording of this solution, as folders do not have extensions, files do. So I'm assuming you mean a file and not a folder.) At any rate, any other solutions?
Lightheaded is not updated using WAU. Delete all Lightheaded folders, download the udpate and extract again.
03-30-08, 07:28 AM   #166
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Which addon is controlling the floating combat text? I thought it was FCT but I dont see that addon on any list. I just wanna change where the +buff shows up. Btw, I have blizzard's turned off.
03-30-08, 07:37 AM   #167
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Shadow1981 - people are working on it, we just have to be patient
03-30-08, 08:05 AM   #168
Arctic Squid
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by bacon360 View Post
Which addon is controlling the floating combat text? I thought it was FCT but I dont see that addon on any list. I just wanna change where the +buff shows up. Btw, I have blizzard's turned off.
I believe it's SCT and SCTD that control the combat text. I updated with WAU and they seem to be working fine...
03-30-08, 11:21 AM   #169
Llydapdicter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well, I ran WAU over and over and over again never made Omen work but I did have Ace3 installed. So I went and downloaded Omen and installed directly. YAY it worked. WAU is screwing up apparently but all in all, it works now and I am content. Thank-you for all the suggestions and advice and the effort being put forth into solving our gaming crisis.
03-30-08, 11:30 AM   #170
Durnag
A Defias Bandit
Screen layout

Screen layout was from a clean install (no Addons or WTF). Had to copy over DUF file to get 3d images and status bars in the right place. Now for the floating tips text when you hover over things.
03-30-08, 11:58 AM   #171
msama
A Defias Bandit
Premium Member
My advice on the SuperInspect issue is to switch to Examiner and bind to the "I" key like Mazzle did. I've been using it for months and it's regularly maintained. Plus it has additional features SI never had. Perhaps you can substitute this in MazzleUI when you finally update? Thanks!!
03-30-08, 01:00 PM   #172
alpatfan2
A Defias Bandit
Omen

Well this had been a minor problem. It would work sometimes and not others. We were able to get it stable and nonerroring just by downlaoding the latest release on Sat the 29th from filewowace site. We gotinto an instance and some times it would show up other times just blank box.

The answer for us was to change the box tick from (whatever) you have checked to use for info gathering to use BLIZZARD. Although we don't like it until it works otherwise this is the only way we have found for it to give us the info consitently. Ill edit this when i log on nad tell you which tab and such.
03-30-08, 03:03 PM   #173
ArchaicVampyre
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Aethenelle View Post
Now I remember those errors... They are from trying to mazzify after a partially complete, but broken, mazziffication and reload.

Band Aid: Remove all mazzle savedvariables files. The MazzleUI ones should be sufficient but the Mazzifier ones don't hold anything more than your choices during mazzification. If you're not attached to your accumulated data, nuking the WTF folder is probably easiest.

Long term: I'll see what i can do to code a check for incomplete mazzification before fully loading MazzleUI.
I went back over the instructions on Dtards page and tried downloaing the fix after doing the UI and then the addon pack. Before for some strange reason I went to it and it said folder was empty. When i tried this time, I got what I needed. MazzleUI looks very smooth. Still a few minor bugs, but nothing that interrupts gameplay. I've got Bongos2 and the latest Cartographer running without any problems. I've also subbed Baggins for Bagnon. If you go in and deselect baggins in the mazzification process, log out, enable bagnon through the addon's list and relog, everything works fine. If I encounter anything odd, or interesting I'll post it here. For now....I patiently await the 2.4 MazzleUI patch.

Thanks Aethenelle
03-30-08, 05:05 PM   #174
Peneth
A Fallenroot Satyr
I had to do a complete re-install of Mazzle after something (prolly SCT or Omen) bugging out as well as my Fubar failing. After downloading specific Library (Babble) these 4 were the errors I got.

1. <...terface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\LibSink-2.0\LibSink-2.0.lua:316>
LibSink-2.0\LibSink-2.0.lua:336: in function `Pour'
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:596: in function `?'
CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146: in function <...rat\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4>
<in C code>: ?
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function `?'
CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91: in function `SendMessage'
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:583: in function `Burn'
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:627: in function `?'
CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146: in function <...rat\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[12]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[12]"]:4>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[12]":13: in function `?'
CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91: in function `Fire'
AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:70: in function <...rface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:69>

---

2. <...terface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\LibSink-2.0\LibSink-2.0.lua:316>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[12]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[12]"]:4>
AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:70: in function <...rface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:69>

---

3. LibSink-2.0\LibSink-2.0.lua:336: in function `Pour'

---

4. <...terface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\LibSink-2.0\LibSink-2.0.lua:316>
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:616: in function `?'
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[13]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[13]"]:4>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[13]":13: in function `?'

---

Disabled witchhunt and had a perfect Mazzle load.
03-30-08, 10:05 PM   #175
Dalladubb
A Defias Bandit
It seems most of the problems are Witchhunt as of now. How about we exclude that for now? I vote for that.

I'm a dev and I understand the want for perfection, but why not get with Mazzle and release a public beta excluding Witchhunt? That way you'll get a ton more bug reports enabling you to get closer to perfection. People want Mazzle, devs want perfection, this way you get both.
03-31-08, 12:53 AM   #176
blizzz
A Defias Bandit
my windows of battle chat are not active, a flying away damage is not written. To set tests renewed Sct,sctd did not help. I very hope that soon will go out new assembling for a patch 2.4. Because I began to play exactly with MAZZLEUI and about a general-purpose interface even does not have a concept.
03-31-08, 05:47 AM   #177
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Can't mazzify new character post 2.4 - DUF error

Firstly, apologies if this has been covered in a previous reply to the big BugFix thread...

I have been following the forum posts about the changes to make post-2.4 to continue to use MazzleUI with existing characters and I have had success so far. I have performed the UnitNamePlayer changes, I have got TinyTip working, I have disabled Witchhunt, loaded Ace3 and so on, so my main character (21 Warlock) who was originally mazzified under 2.3 works fine for now.

I have updated all Addons that were available via WowAceUpdater (with the single exception of Autobar which is still sitting at DeTard's version).

Despite this, I have the following problem when creating and attempting to Mazzify a completely new character... a level 1 Tauren Hunter

1. Delete the WTF folder just for the new character (since I got the error once and have successfully reproduced it now and don't want to upset the other character I have)
2. Log on to that character - bugsack is completely empty and Miss Mazzle is patiently waiting in the middle of the screen for my attention.
3. Choose the following options :

1.6 ratio (1920x1200), all portions, normal font, complete configuration
Core Addons full, Class Specific yes, Aloft nameplates
PVP no, Auction yes, Alts no, Basic raid yes, Extra raid no, Big sack no, Buttons square
Extra timers yes, Stats no, Quests yes, Map notes yes (including fishing), Cast bar extra fancy, Damage/healing meter no, KLHthreat no
Mazzlefizz's Hunter Layout, Spells and action buttons yes
Noob123's Black metal skin
Bite my lip and hold it in

When I press the Mazzify button, I hear the "Fatality" voice but the "Push my button to finish the spell" DOES appear.

Checking the bugsack at this point reveals the following DUF error and the counter for bugsack continues to count up and up as long as I leave it to do so (at least 2000 errors if you leave it long enough)

===
1. DiscordUnitFrams\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

<string> "*:OnUpdate":1:in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>
===

The last lines of text visible in the Chat Box in the bottom left are :

Mazzlefizz MazzleUI : Chatframe1 is placed 14
Aloft Hostile Nameplates Enabled
Friendly Nameplates enabled

When I push the button to finish anyway, the Mazzification appears to complete but with the following problems...

1. There is a floating button for Mend Pet sitting in the middle of the screen
2. Although I have AutoShot skill on the button bars (mapped to 1), there is no icon for my other level 1 ability Raptor Strike (Rank 1). The ability is in the Knowledge Book, but not on the button bar
3. The fonts in the chat box are not the correct typeface or size. They are 14 point and the original "blocky' ones. Logging out and in fixes this with no further action taken.

I'd love to be able to play this character, so would appreciate advice on how to proceed.

Many thanks!
03-31-08, 06:57 AM   #178
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
1. There is a floating button for Mend Pet sitting in the middle of the screen
2. Although I have AutoShot skill on the button bars (mapped to 1), there is no icon for my other level 1 ability Raptor Strike (Rank 1). The ability is in the Knowledge Book, but not on the button bar
Many thanks!
the two points i quotes firstly the first one. i has this problem simply go to the addon in niagra or whereever maybe its own options ( i thinks its fisswidgets hunter herlp maybe not?) and unlock the ndrag the icon.

the second one, have u tried pressing f to swith to ur melee bar?
03-31-08, 07:16 AM   #179
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Doh! Spot the person who's never played a Melee class under Mazzle! The melee bar was a discovery to me - yes the "missing" ability was there, I just never knew it was hidden by default having only ever played a Warlock.

Thanks!

Now - all that leaves is the floating Mend Pet button which I can drag elsewhere though I would like to know where it *should* be on a level 1 hunter with no pet, and of course the DUF error I got on Mazzification.
03-31-08, 07:58 AM   #180
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
it shouldn't be there as u dont have a pet:P hehe but it normally sits jsut above where you pet should be which is the the right of ur 3d model

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread