04-10-08, 04:10 AM   #1
SimonJWill
A Murloc Raider
Question WoW Bags - Moveable?

hey there, was just wodering it there is a mod which will allow me to move the backpack when it opens, without breaking the way WoW opens all the other bags around it. Basicly, just move the default location of where it opens, as it covers my bars when Im playing (which is a nightmare as that is where I keep all my consumables). I've heard that Moveable Frames might do this, but it doesnt - although it moves everything else.

I used to use a all in one bag mod - but after awhile, having 3 bags full of crap I carry around showing everytime I want to vend my stuff seemed silly. So I have gone back to the WoW bags, but I need to move where they open.

Thanks anyways

Simonjwill
04-10-08, 09:50 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There's Movable Bags, but you said you didn't want it to break how bags open around it... With Movable Bags, though, it remembers where you place each one, it just doesn't do the sliding effect (ie, if you only have one bag open, it opens in the first slot on the screen). But bag 4 will remain wherever you put bag 4.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-13-08, 11:57 AM   #3
Vrul
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use FuBar you can try: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ar-BagBar.html
04-13-08, 02:36 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That won't move the bags themselves, though, if I'm reading it correctly. It's only like MicroMenuFu but for the bag bar.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-13-08, 03:20 PM   #5
Vrul
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It won't let you drag the bags around but it will let you change where the bottom right bag opens and all the bags after it will change to match its starting position (still in the default WoW fashion). I set it to allow up to 250 (unscaled) pixels of movement from the bottom right corner but can change it to allow more if needed.
04-13-08, 07:03 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah, that is a nice feature - you should add that to the description.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » WoW Bags - Moveable?