11-15-07, 07:06 AM   #1
Khronis
A Murloc Raider
Sanity and superinspect

1. Does anyone else find sanity hasn't been showing all the items in the bank?
2. Any replacement/update for superinspect that will let me see people's talents?
11-15-07, 07:07 AM   #2
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
1. me doenst know
2. its standard now in the blizzard UI 2 see the target talents...
11-15-07, 07:09 AM   #3
Khronis
A Murloc Raider
2. I was just saying that with superinspect addon active it wasn't possible to inspect other people's talents
11-15-07, 07:15 AM   #4
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
ah i see misread srry
11-15-07, 07:41 AM   #5
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All you have to do is open your talents up after inspecting someone, and switching over to template mode. From there you can choose to view the talents of someone you have inspected already... it's in that tree somewhere (can't look at it right now, not at home). It might not be as fast or easy as if it was the default UI, but then again the default UI doesn't allow you to save those templates to apply to yourself later.
11-15-07, 07:43 AM   #6
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Oh, and for Sanity, I haven't looked at it too closely just yet. I'll see if my addon pack has a working Sanity or not too.... it wouldn't surprise me if there was a problem with it and I haven't noticed it yet. Might have to go code digging and figure out how to fix it.
02-10-08, 07:33 PM   #7
erogroth
A Cyclonian
Has anyone come up with a fix for sanity? It still doesn't show all the stuff in my bank. Doesn't look like its been updated in a long time.
02-10-08, 07:39 PM   #8
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

Don't know about Sanity, but as for SuperInspect, I find Examiner to be very well.

It is a wonderful replacement. Check it out
02-10-08, 08:15 PM   #9
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

I don't know if it's the same thing, but there is Sanity2 on wowace that has been updated recently
02-13-08, 04:09 PM   #10
Amorette
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Cralor View Post
Don't know about Sanity, but as for SuperInspect, I find Examiner to be very well.

It is a wonderful replacement. Check it out
Yup!

Examiner is about the best thing you'll find at the moment, considering SuperInspect hasn't been updated in a long time. Has everything you need, requires no changes upon installation, other then you setting a keybind for it (which should be 'Inspect Target' that needs to be set as 'I').
02-14-08, 02:00 PM   #11
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Also if someone took a few moments they could probably modify mazzleUI and mazzifier with examiner instead of superinspect... The UI's are so similar it's practically copyright infringement. The person who made examiner must have had superinspect in mind when he did.
04-22-08, 06:27 PM   #12
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
I think I am missing something very basic here.

Since 2.4, when I choose to inspect someone (same or other faction) the inspect window pops up but the items are all grey. I can mouse over the item and it will show the item then but I cannot link an item in chat nor do I see any other info in the middle of the inspect window.

I have downloaded and installed examiner but cannot get it to do what I am expecting.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I think I am missing some basic step.
04-25-08, 05:14 PM   #13
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Superinspect, the mod that MazzleUI comes with, is broken and not expected to be updated any time soon. Disable Superinspect from your character's Blizz addon page. Download and install Examiner and make sure that it is enabled in the Blizz addon page.

This fix is detailed in the first page of the 2.4 Bug/Repair thread in the sticky section.

Good luck!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Sanity and superinspect