06-04-08, 01:47 AM   #1
Keksis
Premium Member
Premium Member
Raid Frames

I am not showing any of my raid frames after updating to core 1.16 and new addonn pack. It doesn't even let me change postioning in mazzie drop down menu. Any help would be appreciated. says something about saved postion (nil value)
06-04-08, 02:02 AM   #2
Keksis
Premium Member
Premium Member
By the way this was in gruuls and mag. No raid frames.
06-04-08, 08:50 AM   #3
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Keksis View Post
By the way this was in gruuls and mag. No raid frames.
Yes I am aware of this. sRaidFrames changed and updated which broke MazzleUI's mazzification. I am working on it.
06-04-08, 12:48 PM   #4
Keksis
Premium Member
Premium Member
Thank you very much for the updated. Seems to be fine now. Guess ill find out for sure tonight a raid. I appreciated all your work
06-04-08, 02:33 PM   #5
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
i have the same issue after updating some addons yesterday. raid icons, the health/mana bars, and buffs on those characters were all missing. just blank space. it was a quite freaky thing to have happen right before a kara run.

i went old school with dragging character bars from raid window but that really was barely useable.

is this controlled by sRaidFrames. if so, would a downgrade of the version work. if not, which addon controls my issues?
06-04-08, 02:38 PM   #6
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Monday night, I had raid frames. Yesterday I did a blanket WoWAceUpdater update for all my installed addons. It killed my raid frames.

No amount of uninstalling SRaidframes or Ora2 or configuring them can get them to display. The addons are there and will let me enter configuration information, but the frames won't show.

I do not believe this is the new Mazzle core because I am not yet using the new Mazzlepack. I had manually updated all my Mazzlestuff by following the detailed instructions after each of the big patches and had most everything working fine.

Hope this information helps.
06-04-08, 02:56 PM   #7
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

As posted above, the problem was with an update to sRaidFrames changing how they have saved window positioning. Since Mazzle relies on various functions within the mod to do positioning when they changed it it broke MazzleUI.

***The latest addon pack downrevs sRaidFrames back to the previous version which works fine and adds a .svn folder so WoWAceUpdater will not update it. ***

I am working on fixing MazzleUI to work with the positioning functions and once that is done will remove the .svn folder so you can update sRaidFrames as normal again.

Hope that clears up the issue.
06-04-08, 03:02 PM   #8
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
i down graded sRaidFrames from r75911 down to r74687 and it seems to have fixed my problem. raid frames are back up and showing both in party mode and raid mode.
06-04-08, 06:51 PM   #9
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I was able to fix the MazzleUI_Preloader to work with the new version of sRaidFrames. The next release of the addon pack will contain the latest version of sRaidFrames again. There will also be a new core update at the same time to fix the preloader.

Until that time if you want to use the latest version and make the fix yourself you can do the following:

1. Open up sRaidFrames folder and delete the .svn (if you have it).
2. Update sRaidFrames to latest version using WAU
3. Goto !!MazzleUI_Preloader/mods and open sRaidFrames.lua
4. Replace both occurances of self:SavePosition() with self:SavePositions() *Note it is now plural There should be two occurances.
5. Save the file and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps!
06-04-08, 08:35 PM   #10
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Hey just wondering if there is a specific reason the svn folder is now missing from hourglass in the new update?

06-04-08, 08:37 PM   #11
Darkkaos
A Murloc Raider
Thank you very much!!! You Rock!!!
06-04-08, 08:52 PM   #12
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by obsidianblack View Post
Hey just wondering if there is a specific reason the svn folder is now missing from hourglass in the new update?
Because it is not needed any longer. The newest version of hourglass works fine now.
06-04-08, 09:03 PM   #13
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

oh right on

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Raid Frames