06-02-08, 06:14 PM   #1
Shoukkan
A Defias Bandit
Help with Questhelper

I'm having some trouble with Questhelper.

the on-screen text that tells me my current quests and objective is almost in the center of my screen. How can I move this over to the side?

I've tried alt-clicking, shift-clicking, and so on. I've been through the menus multiple times and can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
06-02-08, 06:57 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you hover over their quest tracker, you should see a little white box appear in the top-right. Use this to drag. Or you can just disable it in the options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-02-08, 07:11 PM   #3
Shoukkan
A Defias Bandit
A fellow guild member suggested this also but I don't get the white box when I hover over the text.

If I disable Questhelper tracking, the default quest tracking text is still in the same place, so I'm guessing if I can get that moved over I'll have my problem solved.
06-02-08, 07:19 PM   #4
Vicious_bomber
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You need to reset the tracker position using /qh treset. If that does not move the tracker to where you can move it, make sure you are not anchoring the tooltip with another mod. CTmod does this, for example.
06-03-08, 03:09 PM   #5
Shoukkan
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Vicious_bomber View Post
You need to reset the tracker position using /qh treset. If that does not move the tracker to where you can move it, make sure you are not anchoring the tooltip with another mod. CTmod does this, for example.
Thanks I'll give this a try tonight.
06-04-08, 04:30 PM   #6
C_S
A Kobold Labourer
I just had a similar issue, and found it to be caused by simpleminimap? It appears that questtracker by default tries to position itself under the minimap, in my case I had my mini map in the bottom right hand part of the screen. I couldn't get the little white box to show up.. ended up disabling (logout, uncheck it in addons, log back in) the simpleminimap because I figured that had something to do with it.. and then had to do /qh treset which then allowed me to move the questtracker.

Hope this helps.
06-07-08, 08:46 PM   #7
Bovinicusrex
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hmm nothing is working

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Questhelper