06-27-08, 10:53 AM   #1
Xander1202
A Murloc Raider
cyCircled help

So I have cyCircled, the basic version of it, no problems, it says it's working in my list, no problems at all. I'm using Bongos3, and before I had Bartender2. It hasn't worked with neither of the mods, and there isn't even a minimap icon, or anything in my titan panel for it..

Also, if anyone knows of a mod that displays information, when roll over your action bars,and other players, in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, the info displays. Is there any mod out there that can either remove this, and turn it off, or move it. When I roll over an NPC it does not come up, but there is a window right near the mouse that shows up displaying that info. If I can get a mod that does that for both NPC's and action bars, and other players, I would be very greatful.

EDIT: Someone also just told me to try Button Facade, I did, and same thing. Nothing I can click on to get into options at all.

Last edited by Xander1202 : 06-27-08 at 11:20 AM.
06-27-08, 11:23 AM   #2
Fashionabull
A Cliff Giant

On ButtonFacade, you'll need to go into the blizz addon interface menu. The options can be handled from there.
06-27-08, 12:50 PM   #3
Xander1202
A Murloc Raider
Only thing added by my addons in the blizz menu is MoveAnything! Thats when I click esc though, if I'm looking in the wrong place, let me know.
06-27-08, 02:47 PM   #4
Fashionabull
A Cliff Giant

If it's not showing, one thing about Button Facade I can think of is that there is a main addon to it and then the skins you download. The main addon isn't listed here and is downloadable from wowace.

http://files.wowace.com/sw-b.html
06-27-08, 03:12 PM   #5
Xander1202
A Murloc Raider
Yup, thats what I had. Also had the MAIN cyCircled for that one, then the plug-ins for it. Still nothing, any other suggestions anyone?
06-27-08, 09:52 PM   #6
Farook
A Molten Giant

Bartender4 + ButtonFacade = WIN!
06-27-08, 10:28 PM   #7
Xander1202
A Murloc Raider
I hate Bartender! lol Bongos3 is the way to be.
06-28-08, 01:12 AM   #8
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OK, in order for ButtonFacade to work with Bongos3 you need the plug-in for Bongos3 as there is NO ButtonFacade support baked into Bongos3:

Bongos3_ButtonFacade @ WoWAce.com

Tuller's new bar mods, Dominos, has ButtonFacade support built right into the mod.

The /command for Buttonfacade is /buttonfacade.

Last edited by Zyonin : 06-28-08 at 01:14 AM.
06-28-08, 11:59 AM   #9
Xander1202
A Murloc Raider
Okay Xinh, also wondering if you could figure out now.. the other answer to my question about the mod that would move the action bar information. If you can't figure that one out, I'll just put my action bars on the other side, but then.. on my warlock, the chat box goes right overtop of the frame thing I have on the bottom, but on my rogue, all the text goes BEHIND the frame... Any ideas?
06-29-08, 03:47 AM   #10
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Action Bar infomation? Are you referring to the box that appears in your lower right corner when you mouse over a button/unit/item? If that is the case, its called a tooltip. There are numerous mods that will modify (and allow you to move the tooltip anchor). If you just want to move the anchor (the point were the tooltip "spawns"), then LitheTooltipDoctor is all you need. If you want to add extra info or change the layout of your tooltips then TipTac (I use this), CowTip (another great mod), TinyTip, and others will take of you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » cyCircled help