07-18-08, 05:01 AM   #1
Murderx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mazzle needs this

Mazzle needs to incorporate the (afk ##:##) at the end of ppls names in raid & party. I used to run arkive and thats one of the things I miss since coming back to mazzle. Right now I have no idea if someone has been afk for a certain amount of time. I miss saying so and so has been afk for 5 minutes or 10 minutes boot him lets find someone else. Any chance of this being configured or does mazzle already have something like that that I may not be running?
07-18-08, 11:12 PM   #2
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

If there are other mods out there that you used to use and enjoyed, you can always add them yourself to the compilation. Just install them to the Addons directory as you normally would after you have everything set up and working properly in MazzleUI.

The only thing you won't be able to change without heavy editing are the addons that MazzleUI core is dependent on.

07-19-08, 04:30 AM   #3
Murderx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have no idea what mod added that afk feature into each players raid frame tho
07-19-08, 06:02 AM   #4
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Murderx View Post
I have no idea what mod added that afk feature into each players raid frame tho
i think arkive used pitbull as a unitframe addon, this one is very easily to configure to put AFK into the party/raid/player frames.

Don't know exactly what unitframe addon mazzle used in the UI but if it makes use of the so called dogtags like pitbull does:

[Name:ClassColor] [(AFK or DND):Angle]

"[name:classcolor]" = your name in colored in your class
"[(AFK or DND):Angle]" = put AFK or DND behind your name when you're afk or dnd, including the time you've been afk/dnd , whey the angle part is there, i don't really know, but i've always used it in that combination.

hope this helps a bit, i don't know for sure if you can use those things in MazzleUI, since the UI itself is basically an addon by itself.

Greetz,

CM

Last edited by contramundi : 07-19-08 at 09:43 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle needs this