10-12-05, 10:48 PM   #1
cirsee
A Defias Bandit
Bibmod - disappearing buttons

Hiya, love the mod, but I'm having a strange problem with 4.12. All the toolbar buttons randomly hide themselves. I can bring them back if I cycle through the conceal/compress button on the toolbar, but it's not really a viable workaround because it happens constantly. First time I've seen this.

I load a lot of other mods, including all the CT's, so it's possible that it's a conflict.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

- Cirsee, 60 'lock, Nathrezim
10-12-05, 11:59 PM   #2
Saber51
A Murloc Raider

I've had the same issue. I saved my variables file then took out all other add on's but the bibmod folders from 4.12. I'm still getting the same error as Cirsee. I'm guessings its some kind of UI update done by blizzard with this last patch.
10-13-05, 02:56 PM   #3
cirsee
A Defias Bandit
I figured out my problem - it was a conflict with some of the CT mods. I had just rebuilt everything, and the newly added CT bar mods were mucking up the bib bars. No surprise there, and I was fine once I disabled CT_bottombar and CT_bar (guessing, might not be the actual names).

Don't know if that will help you, since it sounds like you're running with bib only at the moment. If so, try starting totally fresh - rename the addons folder and only reinstall the bib mods. Also rename the FrameXML folder and create a new empty one. I'd hope that you'd be ok at that point, and could start adding new mods one by one.
10-15-05, 01:10 AM   #4
peachees
A Murloc Raider
I just wanted to say thanks for posting the update to your problem. I had the same one and it was starting to annoy the crap out of me. That fix did it. Thanks agian.

Starfruit
DragonBlight

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bibmod - disappearing buttons