07-22-08, 07:26 PM   #1
Shadalator
A Kobold Labourer
Cool HitsMode 1 Box

First off, amazing work with this mod. It's awesome, my father and I both are using it and nothing else even comes close.

I have one issue, that I haven't seen brought up in other threads. I don't really use a combat log, ( i know i know) and love the art on the bottom of the screen. My only problem is I can't seem to disable the small black box in the lower right hand portion of the UI, where the replacement combat log text shows up.

Does anyone know how to disable or change the transparency of this little black box, it's the one directly beneath the clock, fps, and latency numbers.

Thanks!
07-22-08, 08:39 PM   #2
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

In the chatbox, type /prat menu

Expand the Tabs tree by clicking the little red + sign. Click on Set Display Mode. Down below, change where it says ChatFrame 6, and 7 to either Always or Default.

Right click on the now visible chat tab over the combat log windows, and either choose to remove them entirely, or click on the text that says "Background" to change the alpha of the windows.

07-22-08, 08:39 PM   #3
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First of all, it should be two boxes for the combat log one for inc and one for outgoing, and if not, then you didn't mazzify correctly/didn't remazzify the look and feel portion.

Secondly, you should be able to make the chat tabs show with prat, then change the transparency/move/delete them.
07-23-08, 01:57 AM   #4
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
I did a few new mazzle installs last couple of days, and I did notice only HM window 1 (window 6 I believe?) was showing. This on all the new mazzles. Blizard broke something again? Or The recent sheer amount of updates?
07-23-08, 12:44 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Raegormar View Post
I did a few new mazzle installs last couple of days, and I did notice only HM window 1 (window 6 I believe?) was showing. This on all the new mazzles. Blizard broke something again? Or The recent sheer amount of updates?

Like I said before, it will work if you re-mazzify just the look and feel.

Type /mazzify (or w/e it is) and only select the look and feel portion. It should work after you do that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » HitsMode 1 Box