08-02-08, 01:46 PM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

addon to see all chars equipament?

like some addons who can show all banks or bags, isnt a addon too to show all equiped stuff on all chars?
08-02-08, 02:43 PM   #2
EVmaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are a number of mods which would do that for you, personally I would recommend BankItems. It has that standard blizzard look and feel, but lets you view the personal bank including any bags in it, the personal bags, equipment, and even mail of any your characters that use the mod. It also lets you see the guildbank of any guilds you've viewed with the mod on.
08-02-08, 03:19 PM   #3
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

it can remember what is in mail last time u visted it or it show the current content of mail? that sound like a hack lol

ya nice addon i can see equipament now. I hope this wont interfere with Bagnon addon who can show too bags and stuff on all chars

Last edited by xromania™ : 08-02-08 at 03:41 PM.
08-02-08, 04:31 PM   #4
Fashionabull
A Cliff Giant

Altoholic is another good one, that will keep track of all equipment in bank/bags/equipped as well as guild banks, recipes known, reputation and more
08-02-08, 04:40 PM   #5
svartalve
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

You might also want to try Armory. It's interface is a bit more compact and closer to the default character frame. I've used Altoholic before as well but I haven't quite decided which one to stick with.
08-04-08, 01:08 PM   #6
EVmaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
it can remember what is in mail last time u visted it or it show the current content of mail? that sound like a hack lol

ya nice addon i can see equipament now. I hope this wont interfere with Bagnon addon who can show too bags and stuff on all chars
The mail is since the last time you visited, though it also (I believe, not 100% sure) that it also will list mail sent between your characters, hence if you send 10 course stone to another of your char's and they use bankitems, then it'll list it in their mail if you switch to that character and check their mail.

And yes it should work just fine with bagnon or most of the other 'single bag' or other mods like that, since it has its own frames.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » addon to see all chars equipament?