10-18-10, 09:02 AM   #321
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just remember: "With great flexibility comes great configuration..."

Anyhow, it uses standard macro conditionals which can be found here -
http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macro#Conditionals

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

10-18-10, 12:46 PM   #322
Tupsi
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Maul View Post
[color=DeepSkyBlue]Just remember: [i]"With great flexibility comes great configuration..."
I had a feeling you would be quoting yourself. Don't worry, I am one from the age of / configuring flexbar. It will never get any harder then back then.

Found a twitch/glitch/bug? when configuring my possesion/vehicle bar. Will post that under bugs shortly.

10-18-10, 05:08 PM   #323
Boronka
A Defias Bandit
Debuff/DoT timer

Hi!

I've found the button settings and I can set the cooldown timer, however I miss the timer that told me how long the debuff I applied to the enemy is still there (DoT timer in short ). Is there a way to set this? I've tried it with several options but I could only manage the CD timer (which works nicely by the way! ) Just an example: mangle last 1 minute, and when I used it the one minute timer began on the button. Now I can't set it.

Thanks for the help in advance!

10-18-10, 05:31 PM   #324
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by Boronka View Post
Hi!

I've found the button settings and I can set the cooldown timer, however I miss the timer that told me how long the debuff I applied to the enemy is still there (DoT timer in short ). Is there a way to set this? I've tried it with several options but I could only manage the CD timer (which works nicely by the way! ) Just an example: mangle last 1 minute, and when I used it the one minute timer began on the button. Now I can't set it.

Thanks for the help in advance!
It would be the aura watch options but there is a current bug that causes it not to work with feral druid abilities, which I should have fixed in the next update.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

10-18-10, 08:34 PM   #325
sickboysam
A Kobold Labourer
a stupid question

thank Maul to creat such a good addon.
i have a really stupid question here:
How do I circle the pages in the game?
Or how to set?
i spent almost 2 hours but still cant figure out >"<

10-19-10, 12:35 AM   #326
Tupsi
A Murloc Raider
Is there an option somewhere to align the stances of a bar to the left instead of the default center?
It seems I have a use for a different amount of buttons depending on my stance, but when I add less buttons to a stance then the first one, these buttons get centered around the middle of the bar, where in my setup I would like them to be all on the left side of the area they are in.
To compensate for that I am currently using the same number of buttons in every stance, which is a huge waste and seems to create some strangeness when it comes to action id numbers on possess and vehicles bars (# > 132, see bug report).

10-19-10, 01:21 AM   #327
Tupsi
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a documentation about the /flyout command, but besides some examples in this thread I am unable to find anything.

In the Advanced Topic is a /select command which seems to have the same parameters; is this it just renamed? Or is there a difference between using /select and /flyout?

also, can I use more then one type to search in, like if I want my hearthstone (item) and Teleport:Moonglade (Spell) on one flyout button, would that be possible?

Last edited by Tupsi : 10-19-10 at 01:23 AM.

10-19-10, 06:07 AM   #328
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by sickboysam View Post
thank Maul to creat such a good addon.
i have a really stupid question here:
How do I circle the pages in the game?
Or how to set?
i spent almost 2 hours but still cant figure out >"<
I am unsure on what you are asking. If you want to make your bars into circles, in the bar editor in the bottom of the list that is left-center is the option for bar shape.

If you mean how do you change pages, that will be up to the keybinds you set for wow on paging. By default they are shift-mousewheel or shift-1 through 6.

10-19-10, 06:09 AM   #329
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
Is there an option somewhere to align the stances of a bar to the left instead of the default center?

It seems I have a use for a different amount of buttons depending on my stance, but when I add less buttons to a stance then the first one, these buttons get centered around the middle of the bar, where in my setup I would like them to be all on the left side of the area they are in.
To compensate for that I am currently using the same number of buttons in every stance, which is a huge waste and seems to create some strangeness when it comes to action id numbers on possess and vehicles bars (# > 132, see bug report).
Currently, no. This has been requested before and I have said that I will try to add it when I can get to it. If you put the request in my freature requests, it will remind me that someone still wants the feature.

10-19-10, 06:11 AM   #330
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Looking for a documentation about the /flyout command, but besides some examples in this thread I am unable to find anything.

In the Advanced Topic is a /select command which seems to have the same parameters; is this it just renamed? Or is there a difference between using /select and /flyout?

also, can I use more then one type to search in, like if I want my hearthstone (item) and Teleport:Moonglade (Spell) on one flyout button, would that be possible?
/select was the old command in WoW 3.x. /flyout is the new command for the same feature.

In 4.x, I did add the ability to scan multiple sources. Simply comma-separate the sources: spell,item+,companion

10-19-10, 11:31 AM   #331
Boronka
A Defias Bandit
It would be the aura watch options but there is a current bug that causes it not to work with feral druid abilities, which I should have fixed in the next update.
First of all thank you for answering in such short notice! I'm also glad to hear that it's not me being stupid , but I guess the question is obvious: when can I expect the next update?

Thanks!

Bye!

10-19-10, 11:35 AM   #332
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by Boronka View Post
First of all thank you for answering in such short notice! I'm also glad to hear that it's not me being stupid , but I guess the question is obvious: when can I expect the next update?

Thanks!

Bye!
The fix should be in 40000.1.8 which I posted last night.

10-19-10, 11:38 AM   #333
Boronka
A Defias Bandit
The fix should be in 40000.1.8 which I posted last night.
Yup, just realized it! Haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll work out great. Even bigger thanks for making it happen so fast!

Enjoy your Coke!

Bye!

10-19-10, 12:48 PM   #334
Tupsi
A Murloc Raider
/select was the old command in WoW 3.x. /flyout is the new command for the same feature.

In 4.x, I did add the ability to scan multiple sources. Simply comma-separate the sources: spell,item+,companion
hmm, ok, i just tried

Code:
/flyout spell,item+:Hearthstone,Teleport:linear:B:T:2:click
in the hope it would give me the Hearthstone and the Teleport spell on the flyout, but I am getting neither.

changing it to

Code:
/flyout item+:Hearthstone:linear:B:T:2:click
I get at least the Hearthstone, which is of course rather pointless, besides trying it out :-)

So, what am I doing wrong here?

10-19-10, 12:51 PM   #335
mythyk
A Murloc Raider
Hunter Traps not working? Freezing & Ice Trap.

Was wondering if anyone else was having issues with the Hunters Ice, Freezing, and Explosive traps not working in macros or when dragged to the button? They work Fine from the spell book or from Blizzards action bar but give an 'ability not ready yet' when used in a macaroon button.

I tried disabling everything but macaroon and the problem persisted.

Thanks in advance for any info.

10-19-10, 12:58 PM   #336
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

hmm, ok, i just tried

Code:
/flyout spell,item+:Hearthstone,Teleport:linear:B:T:2:click
in the hope it would give me the Hearthstone and the Teleport spell on the flyout, but I am getting neither.

changing it to

Code:
/flyout item+:Hearthstone:linear:B:T:2:click
I get at least the Hearthstone, which is of course rather pointless, besides trying it out :-)

So, what am I doing wrong here?
/flyout spell,item+:~Hearthstone,~Teleport:linear:B:T:2:click

As you have it written, it is looking for spells and items that have both of those keys, which there is nothing that does. The tilde "~" in front of the key means that if the item has at least one of the tilde-marked keys, then it qualifies.

<key> = must match
~<key> = match at least one that has a ~
!<key> = exclude if a match is found with this key

10-19-10, 01:00 PM   #337
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by mythyk View Post
Was wondering if anyone else was having issues with the Hunters Ice, Freezing, and Explosive traps not working in macros or when dragged to the button? They work Fine from the spell book or from Blizzards action bar but give an 'ability not ready yet' when used in a macaroon button.

I tried disabling everything but macaroon and the problem persisted.

Thanks in advance for any info.
They work fine on action ID-based buttons, which Blizzard buttons are. The problem is having them in a macro, a Macaroon macro or even a Blizzard macro. The Blizzard macro parser is messing up on these spells. Hopefully a fix will be soon on Blizzard's side.

10-19-10, 02:20 PM   #338
Echolalia
A Murloc Raider
They work fine on action ID-based buttons, which Blizzard buttons are. The problem is having them in a macro, a Macaroon macro or even a Blizzard macro. The Blizzard macro parser is messing up on these spells. Hopefully a fix will be soon on Blizzard's side.
Is this right? I have the launcher and a freeze trap macroed together and it's been working fine... or rather it was on an earlier Macaroon release. I haven't tried it since I made the macro.

10-19-10, 03:42 PM   #339
mythyk
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Echolalia View Post
Is this right? I have the launcher and a freeze trap macroed together and it's been working fine... or rather it was on an earlier Macaroon release. I haven't tried it since I made the macro.

I have the Launcher macro also and that works, apparrently you can not macro or place on macro buttons these traps by themselves.

10-21-10, 11:46 AM   #340
Muaziz
A Murloc Raider
Cata Beta: Atramedes

During the Atramedes raid encounter in BWD (Cata Beta), I could not see the "Sonar" indicator on the screen. This indicator is a "circle" which indicates how much "sonar" you have built up.

The following YouTube video shows you what it looks like. Is is the circle looking thing towards the bottom of the screen (centrally located horizontally).
http://www.youtube.com/v/UWL2WA4DMus&hl=en_US

By default, I have my main Blizzard bar disabled. I tried enabling it, but it still didn't show up (possibly since I was in combat). Next time I am there, I will try some more things out and keep you posted.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Macaroon Official Thread