04-08-06, 10:53 AM   #21
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you release it now I will pay your holiday J/K haha

This is the best UI replacement that exist.

Just wondering, can you make a version with a round minimap? Because I prefer to have that.
04-08-06, 11:08 AM   #22
Lery
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by mrruben5
If you release it now I will pay your holiday J/K haha

This is the best UI replacement that exist.

Just wondering, can you make a version with a round minimap? Because I prefer to have that.
It is released on his web site. Which is posted in this threat on Page 1 I think.

In this screen shot http://www.inabsentia.net/images/Charcoal_Options_3.jpg you can see you can shut off the square mini-map and go with the round one.

@Crash, regarding my last post, everything is working now after my cleaning out of all crap. Just tweaking and setting it back up. So far so good. Nice work man.
04-08-06, 01:50 PM   #23
Gunmetal
A Defias Bandit
really nice work Crash...i got a simple questions

I can't seem to find how to bind the bottom row (3rd row) on the right...I see the bindings for the one on the left in DAB but not the right one...how do i set those keybinds?
04-08-06, 01:53 PM   #24
Lery
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Gunmetal
really nice work Crash...i got a simple questions

I can't seem to find how to bind the bottom row (3rd row) on the right...I see the bindings for the one on the left in DAB but not the right one...how do i set those keybinds?

The best technique is to first figure out what "bar" the buttons you speak about are. So very simply open up dab (/dab). Then on the left side click on the different bars choosing Hide and then unclicking hide of course, until you find the buttons your looking for. Make note of the bar number. Now just go into the keybindings and on the page dropdown change it to whatever page you want. Then assign your numbers. Bam done.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Hey Crash Are You Out There?