09-24-09, 11:00 AM   #21
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

i remember i had before these patches, for long time, only on my lvl 80 char, a little error. When exiting the game i see in last second in chat a massage "you are not in a guild" lol - sure im in a guidl.
About this thread title, i see many have this error wich is bigger and bigger, so spe******ts are not able to deal with it? they just to say why it appear but how to get rid of it?..\

*why this forum filter the word spe ci a lists?
09-24-09, 02:58 PM   #22
Vyper
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
About this thread title, i see many have this error wich is bigger and bigger, so spe******ts are not able to deal with it? they just to say why it appear but how to get rid of it?
Kick the English language to a pulp much?

The simple answer is we CAN'T magically make it go away. If you want to get rid of it, try playing the game with ONE addon enabled at a time until you find the culprit. Then report the problem to THAT addons author.

I have, at various times seen this message caused by QuestHelper (fixed), HealBot (fixed), recount(fixed, I think but I use Skada now), and various others. ANY addon could be the culprit.

That's why we don't tell you how to get rid of it. No one knows which addons cause this.
09-24-09, 04:15 PM   #23
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
i remember i had before these patches, for long time, only on my lvl 80 char, a little error. When exiting the game i see in last second in chat a massage "you are not in a guild" lol - sure im in a guidl.
About this thread title, i see many have this error wich is bigger and bigger, so spe******ts are not able to deal with it? they just to say why it appear but how to get rid of it?..\

*why this forum filter the word spe ci a lists?
Have you read my posts? I told you exactly how to get rid of the message.

https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?p=159455

Last edited by ravagernl : 09-24-09 at 04:18 PM.
09-24-09, 05:42 PM   #24
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
Have you read my posts? I told you exactly how to get rid of the message.

https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?p=159455
Actually Ruben the :

"You are not in a guild"

Message is what he is talking about now. Really should make a new thread about that one Mr Original poster.

The message seems to only appear when logging out and to my knowledge has never been pinned down to one particular addon. I last heard talk about it around the time during the time when the Sunwell Isle was the latest thing , Muradin had long since opened all gates , when my Druid was a little-ie and a bug in Astrolobe(*) was causing people to disconnect

(*) = Astrolabe ? AstroLib ? Astro Turf ? It was a library included with Gatherer I do believe.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » you are not in a party