12-31-08, 04:27 PM   #621
Keodin
A Kobold Labourer
Problems with not showing deathknights in list...

I was just seeing if I was the only one that still doesn't have deathknights show up in the raid list. I apologize if this has been ask and answered already.
01-04-09, 09:11 AM   #622
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Download the latest version and ensure the Death Knights are selected in the frame you have configured?
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-09-09, 12:36 PM   #623
Pinkdwarf
A Defias Bandit
Hello there,

I've been using this addon for quite some time now. And since WOTLK it here I don't seem to get the "Header Backdrop" right. In one of the previous versions this header was covering whole the raid, now it seems like the first and last char are falling out of the header; like the header doesn't fit.

Sorry if there was already a question about this one, but couldn't find it myself.

Thanks a lot!
01-09-09, 05:57 PM   #624
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I hadn't heard that, can anyone else confirm this issue? I can't get a group large enough to test at the moment.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-09-09, 06:22 PM   #625
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I'd test it for ya but I do'nt have an active subscription right now :P
Can't you test it yourself by going into AV?
01-09-09, 06:28 PM   #626
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'm not level 80 and the 70 bracket on my server is not very active. I was hoping someone else had more access or a better way to check things out. A screenshot would help so I can look at things.
01-12-09, 09:21 AM   #627
Pinkdwarf
A Defias Bandit

As you can see the header doesn't fit the raid. I've tried rescaling already, but this doesn't make any difference.

Maybe this would make things easier aswell.

Last edited by Pinkdwarf : 01-12-09 at 09:23 AM.
01-12-09, 11:41 AM   #628
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Thanks, I definitely believed you but this helps me quite a bit. I'll try to take a look at this, it should just be a matter of tweaking a few things.
01-13-09, 10:05 AM   #629
darkasilent
A Kobold Labourer
this should work?

I'm using PRaid and its a great addon.

When i'm healing in a raid i dont want to see renew's casted by other priests. So i went to the Debuff/buff and selected renew -> edit. Then i checked "Only show my buffs". Unfortunatly they still show

If this has been mentioned before in this tread i apologise but didnt feel like reading 25 pages ^^
01-14-09, 07:05 AM   #630
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If so that would be a bug and that's pretty likely considering the buff changes. I'll try to take a look at it.. thanks!
01-28-09, 11:07 AM   #631
CaveCanen
A Kobold Labourer
First of all, thank you for a brilliant addon, i've been using it for a long long time and love it!

I have a question though: when we're mounted on a drake (like the Malygos fight or final boss in The Oculus) i have to disable PR because the targeting doesn't work. Is there any way around this?

In those fights, you have to target the mount, not the player. Blizzard's UI replaces the player portraits for Drake portraits.

I read the last few pages on this forum but didn't see any reference to this so maybe i am the first. If not, i'm sorry to bother you again...

Let me know if there's any other info you need.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work!

CC
01-28-09, 11:30 AM   #632
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by CaveCanen View Post
First of all, thank you for a brilliant addon, i've been using it for a long long time and love it!

I have a question though: when we're mounted on a drake (like the Malygos fight or final boss in The Oculus) i have to disable PR because the targeting doesn't work. Is there any way around this?

In those fights, you have to target the mount, not the player. Blizzard's UI replaces the player portraits for Drake portraits.

I read the last few pages on this forum but didn't see any reference to this so maybe i am the first. If not, i'm sorry to bother you again...

Let me know if there's any other info you need.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work!

CC

Unfortunately I don't anticipate being able to make this change any time soon right now. I will do what I can.. but I can't even get anywhere near that encounter (among other issues). I'm sorry.
03-15-09, 11:10 PM   #633
Hellzalocer
A Kobold Labourer
Hello. Is there any way to make it so the names of characters are shown inside the bars?

Last edited by Hellzalocer : 03-15-09 at 11:12 PM.
03-16-09, 01:20 AM   #634
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Hellzalocer View Post
Hello. Is there any way to make it so the names of characters are shown inside the bars?
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=11460
03-17-09, 05:55 AM   #635
Flawlless
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb Elixirs

Hi, I'd like there to be standard buffs added for Flasks and Elixirs.. I've added all the Wotlk-flasks for myself, but the amount of work I'd have to do to get all the different wotlk-elixirs in the bufflist is just humongous..(sp?)

I use this to watch all the buffs for when we raid, so I have to watch all the people without flask-buffs manually, and it annoys me.

also - is there a way to watch for ALL Blessings? right now I have Flasks set to only show if there isn't one, just like Well Fed, MoTW and PoF, since we almost always have a Priest and Druid with us, but if I do that with the blessings, I get 4 blessings that aren't there.. so I'd just like to check if there are as many blessings as paladins on the raid.. is that even possible?

sorry for rambling.

Peace.
03-17-09, 08:49 AM   #636
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Flawlless View Post
Hi, I'd like there to be standard buffs added for Flasks and Elixirs.. I've added all the Wotlk-flasks for myself, but the amount of work I'd have to do to get all the different wotlk-elixirs in the bufflist is just humongous..(sp?)
Precisely why I have not added them. If you think you don't have time, take a step into my life =) The format for these is very clearly shown at the bottom of PerfectRaid_Buffs.lua.

Even if someone sends me the code, they will not be active by default for any classes.

also - is there a way to watch for ALL Blessings? right now I have Flasks set to only show if there isn't one, just like Well Fed, MoTW and PoF, since we almost always have a Priest and Druid with us, but if I do that with the blessings, I get 4 blessings that aren't there.. so I'd just like to check if there are as many blessings as paladins on the raid.. is that even possible?
Nope, not without editing the code directly and even then it would be a non-trivial exercise.
03-17-09, 05:10 PM   #637
Flawlless
A Murloc Raider
Ok, I'll start adding them manually then, maybe I'll post a snippet from my savedvariables here so other's can use it.. if I finish.

Thank you for an awesome party/raid frame addon.

Ok, half an hour later..

Into PerfectRaid_Buffs.lua - place:

Code:
	-- WOTLK Battle Elixirs
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Accuracy"],
		disptext = L["STATUS_BATTLE_ELIXIR"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Armor Piercing"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Deadly Strikes"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Expertise"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Lightning Speed"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Mighty Agility"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Mighty Strength"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Guru's Elixir"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Spellpower Elixir"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Wrath Elixir"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	-- WOTLK Guardian Elixirs
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Mighty Defense"],
		disptext = L["STATUS_GUARDIAN_ELIXIR"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Elixir of Spirit"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Protection"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Mighty Thoughts"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Mighty Mana Regeneration"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Elixir of Mighty Fortitude"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	-- WOTLK Flasks
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Flask of the Frost Wyrm"],
		disptext = L["STATUS_FLASK"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Flask of Stoneblood"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Flask of Pure Mojo"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
	{
		conds = "All",
		buffname = L["Flask of Endless Rage"],
		color = "FF0000",
	},
and into the Localization file of your choice, place:
Code:
	["STATUS_BATTLE_ELIXIR"] = "BE",
	["STATUS_GUARDIAN_ELIXIR"] = "GE",
	["STATUS_FLASK"] = "Flask",
I know you said it should be disabled, but it's a quarter to one in the morning right now and I just couldn't be bothered..

Last edited by Flawlless : 03-18-09 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Fix
03-18-09, 02:14 AM   #638
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'll add these into my repository so they're included in my next release. Thanks!
03-18-09, 10:33 AM   #639
Flawlless
A Murloc Raider
oh, also, with that many buffs, the auto-fill popup needs a scroll-thingie I noticed..

and some of them are wrong.. silly me to think that ALL the new elixirs followed some kind of standard.. I've Corrected my post above now.

And Why, in BGs(AB), do sometimes some peoples frames stretch out like 20-times their original height? I've only seen it happen to warriors.

Last edited by Flawlless : 03-18-09 at 10:54 AM.
04-25-09, 12:52 PM   #640
FuBaSh
A Defias Bandit
Current Party Frame

I know these frames were meant to be raid frames, but you did have a feature in previous releases to have the frames show the current party. Any chance of you leaving that in? I liked having the ability to have a small set of frames that showed my current party even though that may seem redundant.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help