03-21-07, 09:36 AM   #1081
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Achika
The buttons are larger and moved over because I had to manually configure them in mazzle so I could physically use them.

/dump MazzleUI_LastAspect turned up a "2"
That means you mazzified at 1.33, as we thought. It should say 3 if you did it at 1.6.

Re-do the buttons and layouts at 1.6.

03-21-07, 09:57 AM   #1082
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by flaicher
I got a problem with Autobar..
1. I updated my all ace addons vie WoWAceUpdater.
2. Autobar stopped working. I tried to re-mazzify autobar only, no success.
3. Removed autobar WTF files and replaced the updated Autobar with one from MazzleUI package.
4. Re-mazzified autobar only.. nothing. it still doesn't work
I updated autobar yesterday and got all sorts of errors. Even after deleting the saved settings and disabling the pre-loader, I had to reload a few times before I could even get it to show up correctly. After it did start showing up, I still had problems. Every time I changed a setting, it seemed to get some sort of internal inconsistency. I'd get errors and the change would not take effect. Fortunately, if I reloaded, the change would be applied and the error would go away. After a good bit of this dance, I eventually got it set up like it used to be.

So, if you update Autobar, I definitely wouldn't mazzify the settings for that add-on afterwards. You'll probably want to delete the Autobar.lua saved variables file first before installing. Any time something is wrong and you get an error or a change isn't applied, try /rl to reload your UI. By the way, the preloader works fine with the new version.

My guess is that this is a more general autobar issue. I run with all libraries up to date (so it's probably not a library conflict of that type) and did not mazzify the add-on (so it's probably not an obsolete setting structure issue). Moreover, the last couple versions seemed to work just fine.

03-21-07, 09:59 AM   #1083
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tier
This has happened on both my rogue and my druid:

1) The SCT seems to disapear after 20 minutes of play time, with both Rogue and Druid.
2) Rogue: The stealth bar goes wacky, and stick with the stealthed mode when I am not stealthed.
1) You may have set it up to be disabled in certain contexts by the efficiency modes. See Mazzleoptions and the FAQ entry about efficiency modes.

2) Read the known issues.

03-21-07, 01:20 PM   #1084
SunSolaris
A Defias Bandit
About the lower right box

I accidentally disable the 4x4 Box at the bottom right, that display txt msg for example you have gained "Frost Armor". How do i enable it?

Last edited by SunSolaris : 03-21-07 at 01:28 PM.

03-21-07, 02:20 PM   #1085
Albrot
A Kobold Labourer
So, I just installed this today, and almost so far so good. I'm playing a Druid, and I have a problem.

My Druid is level 37 and I can't switch to Bear form using hot keys. Travel, Cat, and swimming forms are fine, I can't change to bear form with the hot key. Can anybody think of a reason why this might be happening? I haven't installed anything else and I'm using the Druid layout that MazzleUI suggests.

03-21-07, 09:19 PM   #1086
rakatan
A Defias Bandit
eh

Alright so

1. I completely removed my previous interface folder
2. Put the fonts folder into the WoW directory
3. Renamed the WTF folder WTF Old

I log onto my mage, with the screen resolution changed to 1440 x 900 like the instructions say. I go through the process, and click "mazzify"...and then nothing happens. The gnome animation goes off but no reload UI button comes up. I get a message confirming that it has started but after 5 minutes or so, nothing.

Please, i would love to be able to use this UI. I would appreciate constructive criticism on what I may be doing wrong.

03-21-07, 09:40 PM   #1087
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by rakatan
Alright so

1. I completely removed my previous interface folder
2. Put the fonts folder into the WoW directory
3. Renamed the WTF folder WTF Old

I log onto my mage, with the screen resolution changed to 1440 x 900 like the instructions say. I go through the process, and click "mazzify"...and then nothing happens. The gnome animation goes off but no reload UI button comes up. I get a message confirming that it has started but after 5 minutes or so, nothing.

Please, i would love to be able to use this UI. I would appreciate constructive criticism on what I may be doing wrong.
Do you have any addons besides what is included in the download? Did you check to ensure that:
a) The load out of Date addons option was checked on the addons screen?
b) that you have allocated more then the default 48 megs to Addon memory?
c) There is no C...just thought it was to short a list.

03-22-07, 04:42 AM   #1088
rakatan
A Defias Bandit
thank you for the reply

I have had the old interface and WTF folders moved out of the wow directory to another folder just for safe-keeping, and have allocated the memory to 65 to no avail. This is with 1.01, just for reference. I get "Mazzifier pre-phase started" in chat, but nothing happens, no button to reload like previously stated. This text also follows: "Phase 1 initiated.", "Phase 1: Configuring chat windows and joining Chat groups.", "Phase 1: Fonts", and lastly "Mazzifier pre-phase started" again.

I'm stumped

Last edited by rakatan : 03-22-07 at 04:45 AM.

03-22-07, 09:42 AM   #1089
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you loaded into the game right, as your original description seemed to indicate, it probably didn't have anything to do with your UI memory settings or loading out of date add-ons.

If I were you, I'd read the FAQ entry called "I clicked the Mazzify button. It showed an animation of a gnome casting a spell, but nothing happened. Is Mazzlefizz forever trapped in time?". There's a stickied thread for the FAQ in this forum if you can't get to it in game.

03-22-07, 11:29 AM   #1090
blakjak
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I updated autobar yesterday and got all sorts of errors. Even after deleting the saved settings and disabling the pre-loader, I had to reload a few times before I could even get it to show up correctly. After it did start showing up, I still had problems. Every time I changed a setting, it seemed to get some sort of internal inconsistency. I'd get errors and the change would not take effect. Fortunately, if I reloaded, the change would be applied and the error would go away. After a good bit of this dance, I eventually got it set up like it used to be.

So, if you update Autobar, I definitely wouldn't mazzify the settings for that add-on afterwards. You'll probably want to delete the Autobar.lua saved variables file first before installing. Any time something is wrong and you get an error or a change isn't applied, try /rl to reload your UI. By the way, the preloader works fine with the new version.

My guess is that this is a more general autobar issue. I run with all libraries up to date (so it's probably not a library conflict of that type) and did not mazzify the add-on (so it's probably not an obsolete setting structure issue). Moreover, the last couple versions seemed to work just fine.
It looks like another new version of Autobar was put on WoWAce late yesterday afternoon. I installed that new one and have not had any issues with it yet. Just thought I would share that with everyone.

03-22-07, 12:39 PM   #1091
nimenogmoneker
A Kobold Labourer
i'm playing a hunter and since i've used mazzle i've always had a bow or crossbow and just now got a gun, when i played there was no sound for the shots at all? i was wondering if there is an addon or part of another one that was disabling this? becuase i actually like to hear the shots while playing.

03-22-07, 01:36 PM   #1092
Moot
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Moot
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, i did look amongst the other threads.

May i compliment you on a great UI, finest i have seen.

Problem i am finding with it is thus, if i open a chat window, i.e say something in tells or in guild or private chat, my character can neither move forward, backward or turn, until the chat is *sent*.

The chat in effect takes over everything else until it is done.

Is there something basic i am missing here or not turning on / off ?

Thanks for your time and sorry if it is a silly question, i have a feeling it may well be as no one else has apparently encountered this, but i do know this isn't the case with the basic wow UI, so i was wondering about this.

TY

Trying again..sorry

03-22-07, 04:51 PM   #1093
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Do you mean you can't move until you hit Enter to send the chat? It's been that way in WoW since as long as I can remember, if I'm holding down the arrows before I start typing in chat I can still move, but the minute I let them go it reverts to moving through the chat box. To my knowledge the only way to turn that off is with addons.

03-22-07, 10:26 PM   #1094
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by nimenogmoneker
i'm playing a hunter and since i've used mazzle i've always had a bow or crossbow and just now got a gun, when i played there was no sound for the shots at all? i was wondering if there is an addon or part of another one that was disabling this? becuase i actually like to hear the shots while playing.
There are no add-ons included that alter the sounds in any way. I'd look at your sound and interface options in the game.

03-22-07, 10:29 PM   #1095
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Moot
Trying again..sorry
Using the arrow keys to traverse your chat history is a feature provided by most chat add-ons. Look around in Prat's options if you want to turn it off.

03-23-07, 12:07 AM   #1096
ladril
A Kobold Labourer
nvm found the answer

Last edited by ladril : 03-23-07 at 06:47 AM.

03-23-07, 11:16 AM   #1097
Glomdir
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having a problem with my UI in that some of the interface options are resetting whenever I log in (and sometimes changing while I'm logged in and playing!).

For example, I like to have player names and guilds displayed, but not titles, and not the names of NPCs. So I turn these on. However Mazzle keeps turning them all off again.

Any ideas?

03-23-07, 11:53 AM   #1098
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Glomdir
I'm having a problem with my UI in that some of the interface options are resetting whenever I log in (and sometimes changing while I'm logged in and playing!).

For example, I like to have player names and guilds displayed, but not titles, and not the names of NPCs. So I turn these on. However Mazzle keeps turning them all off again.

Any ideas?
I have an idea that I wish a lot more people would also have. Read the FAQ and known issues.

03-24-07, 11:25 AM   #1099
Iteska
A Kobold Labourer
hello everyone,

i searched this thread now for 30 minutes, and i found what i was looking for, but i have problems understanding it righty.

my problem is, when i use mazzle ui playing, and i log off, i get a critical error which says that the memory cant be written.

so far so good, i found someone else with the same problem in the thread.

(what i have to mention is that i am german and live in germany so i dont get all information i would need to understand it)

so a user answered, to remazzle sct.

ist that the solution and the error comes from sct ?

i am using an intel core dual 2,13 with 2 gb ram gf 7500
1280 x 1024 resolution on tft
german wow client

is that something what happens when i did things wrong while confugiring ?

thx to all

03-24-07, 01:57 PM   #1100
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't think SCT causes any such problems.

I'm guessing you're getting one of those -132 errors. Those things are very generic memory overwrite errors and can be caused by a variety of issues. If you look in the tech support forums, tons of people have them. I've had some people report that they were able to resolve theirs by updating certain out of date libraries. And it's definitely been quite some time since I released a version. My only suggestion is to either update your add-ons and libraries or try to disable add-ons (starting with ones not included in the package) until you find a setup where it doesn't happen. I really can't help more than that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD