03-28-08, 01:00 AM   #121
kvan
A Murloc Raider
In my Mazzle installation, AutoBar, gfxToggle2 and Hourglass are protected addons. Are any of these modified versions, or can I unprotect and update them without problems?
03-28-08, 01:06 AM   #122
Aran'gar
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
Hmm. Strange. I've got the Ui working (mostly) but whenever I talk to an npc who isn't a merchant, especially quest NPCs, the convo/quest window seems to like popping up offscreen to the side or top. I can snap it back down by opening the character pane, but that is a bit annoying. is this a nQuestlog issue? It doesn't effect vendors, but does effect trainers.
Originally Posted by Aethenelle View Post
That would be a movable frames mod of some type... I haven't seen that problem at all... do you have any non mazzle addons?
I have actually had this problem for a while now (Pre-Patch 2.4). But it isn't just NPC's or Trainers. It happens with ANY movable window. If I move the window such as spells or cooking, KTM, etc. and then close it, the next time I open the window again it may be in a different location on the screen (even off the screen entirely). The only fix I have been able to find is to open a window like the char sheet to get them to "snap" back into place. I eventually renamed my interface folder and did the reinstall and update pack from mazzle and detards fixes (both). From that point on I left all the windows in their default location in fear that one of the windows may "shift" on me and may not be able to move it back. (KTM doesn't "snap" back when the char window is opened). Addons loaded on my pc are all the ones that Mazzle and Detard had, plus questhelper, enhanced flight map (like it a little better than the one in mazzleui), craftlist2, and auctioneer. Each of those are up to date and this problem has existed since the 3.2 patch for me.

Second, about the SCL window and combat logs etc., I actually took the private window turned off all whispers and other channels and resized it and put it into the location of where the SCL window was. It works great, except it keeps defaulting to "Everything" instead of "Self". I then created a new "Private" tab and only turned on the whispers. This seems to have worked ok. All in all a little tweaking (colors and sizes mostly) and it works similar to what SCL looked like.

Third, I know you ya'll are very busy with getting bugs and all but since this is a point where ya'll are adding updated addons and fixing stuff, could I make a suggestion for an addon to be added to mazzle? questhelper! It is an amazing addon that gives a graphical location on your map for each quest in your quest log. It also maps out the most efficent path to take to complete the quests and make the most XP per hour. Its just a thought and was something that I think may benefit others.

Finally, I appreciate ya'lls hard work and LOVE mazzleUI. I couldn't live without this UI. It makes my life sooooo much easier in game. I am still discovering new parts of the UI as I am growing in lvls and start to get into new aspects of the game. Thanks Mazzle for your imagination on creating this amazing UI and your willingness to help others update the product you created. Also, I would like to say thanks to all the people who have worked very hard to update this UI to keep it from "dying". Without your hard work and dedication we would all be using the default UI again with lots of addons (IMHO no one elses UI is worthy to run on my computer except MazzleUI or the default UI)!!!

Again THANK YOU ALL!!!
03-28-08, 02:14 AM   #123
sethgecko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I still have problems with antagonist, no bars are showing up...maybe another addon ist interfering.
What I noticed with chronometer that the bar for rogue's "Find Weakness" does not show up. Does any1 else have problems in this area?

btw, in case someone has problems wiht the combat log so that the filter is not at the top of the window but in the middle, not usable and much too small turn of the addon Range Check and you should be fine.
03-28-08, 03:56 AM   #124
Vaalcan
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
Okay so I moved my autobar and tried configuring Eavesdrop to fit into the space SCL occupied. I have two problems: First there is still the two black squares where the combat logs used to be. Is that just part of the skin, or how can I fix that? Second, even though I have SCL disabled, I still get items received messages and such in the right hand box. Where can this be turned off?
Hi Overkill,
it's Prat addon that makes these chat windows and it can be configured to remove/replace/rename them if needed. There's some instructions in the thread here..
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15477
that may help you.
03-28-08, 06:56 AM   #125
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Here's complete instructions for fixing the errors involving SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer,0). I'm including only the affected lines here so you can fix it yourself for now. A new update to MazzleUI will be soon and include all fixes and Bongos3 (hopefully soon too).

The affected five lines are in Mazzifier/Mazzifier.lus and Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Configs.lua

First, we'll fix Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Configs.lua
line 348 reads:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer", "0")
remove or comment out this line and add in the same location:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName","0")
This performs the initial setting of the player nameplates.

Optionally, to mimic pre 2.4 setting for the other nameplates add:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameCompanionName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPetName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyCreationName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPetName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyCreationName","0")
This turns off the nameplates for player pets, companions and creations, like shamans' elementals.

In the same file at line 3388 is another reference to UnitNamePlayer:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNamePlayer",1)
This code is run when you choose to use aloft with all it's fancy nameplate action.

Remove or comment that line and add:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName",1)
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName",1)
Now Mazzifier/Mazzifier.lua
Line 387:
Code:
SetCvar("UnitNamePlayer","0")
This section of code is for when you want the nameplate and floating name stuff of from that nifty Aloft question in the mazzifier.

Remove or comment and replace with:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName","0")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName","0")
Lines 397 and 407 are for when you told that same question you want nameplates. Both read:
Code:
SetCvar("UnitNamePlayer","1")
Comment or remove each and replace in both positions with:
Code:
SetCVar("UnitNameFriendlyPlayerName","1")
SetCVar("UnitNameEnemyPlayerName","1")
That's it... Save the files and reload WoW, you're done!
Thanks for this info! Much apreciated.
03-28-08, 07:25 AM   #126
Denwop
A Murloc Raider
Talking MiniMap not visible after mazzlegasm

Hey guy, I love Mazzle, but My miniMap at the bottom won't show up at all.. and my bongos minimap never worked either way, heres a Screenshot of my UI after mazzle

[IMG=http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/381/wowscrnshot032808091413wk2.th.jpg]
hope you guys can help

Last edited by Denwop : 03-28-08 at 07:31 AM.
03-28-08, 10:11 AM   #127
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
[quote=Denwop;86510]Hey guy, I love Mazzle, but My miniMap at the bottom won't show up at all.. and my bongos minimap never worked either way, heres a Screenshot of my UI after mazzle

U need to click the visibility button on bongos, and then check the minimap button, otherwise the map will not show up.
03-28-08, 10:17 AM   #128
Llydapdicter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
OK, Omen is really starting to piss me off. I cannot seem to get it to work. I have Ace2 and Ace3 installed, the newest Omen blah blah blah. I tried removing Ace2 but that only screwed up the UI. I tried reinstalling previous version, I see it, doesn't work. I am pretty well frustrated at this point. And my aforementioned fix on the private chat resets everytime I log and I have to go back in and turn off some of the crap so it doesn't clutter up my private channel. Ok, done venting. Thank-you for reading and possibly agreeing with/feeling my pain.
03-28-08, 10:53 AM   #129
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
Okay so I moved my autobar and tried configuring Eavesdrop to fit into the space SCL occupied. I have two problems: First there is still the two black squares where the combat logs used to be. Is that just part of the skin, or how can I fix that? Second, even though I have SCL disabled, I still get items received messages and such in the right hand box. Where can this be turned off?
If you use the new AutoBar2 do not attempt to mazzify it (uncheck the box on the configure addons screen). Mazzification breaks when trying to setup that mod.

The black squares are actually chat windows and nothing more. Disable them the way you'd disbleany other chat window.

Originally Posted by kvan View Post
In my Mazzle installation, AutoBar, gfxToggle2 and Hourglass are protected addons. Are any of these modified versions, or can I unprotect and update them without problems?
Autobar is semi modified. If you update it do not try to mazzify it, but it'll work fine. gfxToggle2 is also semi modified iirc but I don't know the results of updating it. I'm not sure at all on hourglass. I will look into both of those...

Originally Posted by Aran'gar View Post
I have actually had this problem for a while now (Pre-Patch 2.4). But it isn't just NPC's or Trainers. It happens with ANY movable window. If I move the window such as spells or cooking, KTM, etc. and then close it, the next time I open the window again it may be in a different location on the screen (even off the screen entirely). The only fix I have been able to find is to open a window like the char sheet to get them to "snap" back into place. I eventually renamed my interface folder and did the reinstall and update pack from mazzle and detards fixes (both). From that point on I left all the windows in their default location in fear that one of the windows may "shift" on me and may not be able to move it back. (KTM doesn't "snap" back when the char window is opened). Addons loaded on my pc are all the ones that Mazzle and Detard had, plus questhelper, enhanced flight map (like it a little better than the one in mazzleui), craftlist2, and auctioneer. Each of those are up to date and this problem has existed since the 3.2 patch for me.

Second, about the SCL window and combat logs etc., I actually took the private window turned off all whispers and other channels and resized it and put it into the location of where the SCL window was. It works great, except it keeps defaulting to "Everything" instead of "Self". I then created a new "Private" tab and only turned on the whispers. This seems to have worked ok. All in all a little tweaking (colors and sizes mostly) and it works similar to what SCL looked like.

Third, I know you ya'll are very busy with getting bugs and all but since this is a point where ya'll are adding updated addons and fixing stuff, could I make a suggestion for an addon to be added to mazzle? questhelper! It is an amazing addon that gives a graphical location on your map for each quest in your quest log. It also maps out the most efficent path to take to complete the quests and make the most XP per hour. Its just a thought and was something that I think may benefit others.

Finally, I appreciate ya'lls hard work and LOVE mazzleUI. I couldn't live without this UI. It makes my life sooooo much easier in game. I am still discovering new parts of the UI as I am growing in lvls and start to get into new aspects of the game. Thanks Mazzle for your imagination on creating this amazing UI and your willingness to help others update the product you created. Also, I would like to say thanks to all the people who have worked very hard to update this UI to keep it from "dying". Without your hard work and dedication we would all be using the default UI again with lots of addons (IMHO no one elses UI is worthy to run on my computer except MazzleUI or the default UI)!!!

Again THANK YOU ALL!!!
1) still an odd problem... I've moved my windows and haven't seen it... I'll poke around he code some to see if something happens when the character screen opens. try disabling SuperInspect (which hasn't worked right since 2.2 anyway) and let me know.

2)That is one of the possible solutions I'm looking into for replacing the combat log. And yes, the new combat log in the client is buggy right now...

3)Actually... Cartographer has a module that I'm pretty sure is part of the mazzle install that does that. Cartographer_Quests will handle the map notes and Cartographer_Routes (which isn't part of the mazzle addon pack) will create the routes. Unfortunately the routin addons can't account for terrain blocking the path since that data isn't available to them.

Geek Side Note: actually creating optimal routes is a very difficult problem. Any addon probably uses an algorithm that provides a suboptimal, but very good, route. For more info, look up the traveling salesman problem.

Originally Posted by sethgecko View Post
I still have problems with antagonist, no bars are showing up...maybe another addon ist interfering.
What I noticed with chronometer that the bar for rogue's "Find Weakness" does not show up. Does any1 else have problems in this area?

btw, in case someone has problems wiht the combat log so that the filter is not at the top of the window but in the middle, not usable and much too small turn of the addon Range Check and you should be fine.
I think I may know at least how to bandage the antagonist problem. I have to check it but should be able to post a kludge later today.

Range Check is not part of the mazzle addon pack. Also, I'm pretty sure the new Combat log has only one range (everything in LoS or maybe render distance) and can't be shortened or extended anymore.

Originally Posted by Vaalcan View Post
Hi Overkill,
it's Prat addon that makes these chat windows and it can be configured to remove/replace/rename them if needed. There's some instructions in the thread here..
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15477
that may help you.
Prat doesn't do anything with the combatlog unfortunately, it just provides some really shiny things for chatting (stickying officer and custom channels color coding player names in chat by class, etc.)
You may have to go into it's settings to reenable all the tabs and stuff on windows 6 and 7 (the old combat log windows) to work with their settings or disble them.

Originally Posted by Denwop View Post
Hey guy, I love Mazzle, but My miniMap at the bottom won't show up at all.. and my bongos minimap never worked either way, heres a Screenshot of my UI after mazzle
Oddly, when I mentioned that, my fiance told me she has the same problem. I've never seen it in my client at all though. The problem here: She doesn't use MazzleUI (yet), so this is probably a WoW client issue.

There is one thing here that may help in your setup. Turn of Bongos_Minimap. Bongos (any version) minimap (or most minimap moving mods I would guess) does not play well (or work) with mazzle due to the way it is moved and skinned. I've looked into it and don't see a way to make it play nice and still put it where it goes and skin it to look pretty.
03-28-08, 10:58 AM   #130
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Llydapdicter View Post
OK, Omen is really starting to piss me off. I cannot seem to get it to work. I have Ace2 and Ace3 installed, the newest Omen blah blah blah. I tried removing Ace2 but that only screwed up the UI. I tried reinstalling previous version, I see it, doesn't work. I am pretty well frustrated at this point. And my aforementioned fix on the private chat resets everytime I log and I have to go back in and turn off some of the crap so it doesn't clutter up my private channel. Ok, done venting. Thank-you for reading and possibly agreeing with/feeling my pain.
on omen: they've been pushing almost 5 updates a day since the patch. You will need both Ace2 and Ace3 installed for all the addons to function. It may not make it into my updated addons patches but i hope to get an update to
Ace3 going soon after it's finalized and the addons are updated to it.

the chat thing is a problem I've been having too... there may be something in mazzle that is resetting the windows but I've heard from others that don't use mazzle that they are having similar issues...
03-28-08, 11:48 AM   #131
barryhalls
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
after updating to core 1.1

I am unable to get the Transparent skin from Rabscuttle to work is there a work around for this in the core package?
03-28-08, 01:59 PM   #132
ArchaicVampyre
A Murloc Raider

Still having issues with SetCVar business

I altered the information as per the instructions posted several times in this thread, but I still get the same problem....no Mazzlegasm. The accept changes button never comes up.

This is the Error that bugbag shows

1. (x1)Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_configs.lua: 342: Couldn't find Cvar named "statusBarText"

....What do I do now?

Last edited by ArchaicVampyre : 03-28-08 at 02:27 PM.
03-28-08, 02:57 PM   #133
Obe
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ArchaicVampyre View Post
I altered the information as per the instructions posted several times in this thread, but I still get the same problem....no Mazzlegasm. The accept changes button never comes up.

1. (x1)Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_configs.lua: 342: Couldn't find Cvar named "statusBarText"

....What do I do now?
I sometimes get it not working, but doing a /console reloadui, and clicking through /mazzify and trying again seems to work most of the time.
03-28-08, 03:00 PM   #134
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by ArchaicVampyre View Post

....What do I do now?
Interesting... I got that error at one point on the PTRs but was unable to duplicate it. Could you provide more information regarding the options you selected? Even beter would be a copy of the savedvariables file from the mazzifier (under World of Warcraft/WTF/[account]/[character]/SavedVariables/Mazzifier.lua)
03-28-08, 03:09 PM   #135
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Autobar is semi modified. If you update it do not try to mazzify it, but it'll work fine. gfxToggle2 is also semi modified iirc but I don't know the results of updating it. I'm not sure at all on hourglass. I will look into both of those...
  • If I recall correctly, none of the behavior of Autobar is changed at all. You simply can't Mazzify newer versions.
  • The only thing changed in gfxToggle is that a couple of functions calls are disabled (BaseMIP or soemthing like that) so that pushing the efficiency mode button doesn't make you lose the custom textures.
  • I think Hourglass just has some more timers added that were not in the version that was included with MazzleUI. If I recall correctly, those are all done outside of Hourglass, so if the settings structure has not changed, you should be able to use newer versions. It's also possible those timers have since been added to the newer versions of Hourglass.

There is one thing here that may help in your setup. Turn of Bongos_Minimap. Bongos (any version) minimap (or most minimap moving mods I would guess) does not play well (or work) with mazzle due to the way it is moved and skinned. I've looked into it and don't see a way to make it play nice and still put it where it goes and skin it to look pretty.
I don't think there's much you can do to make it play nice. You have two add-ons both trying to do the same thing, namely re-anchoring the minimap and changing some of its properties. I'm not sure which one is modifying it first, but if the behavior is weird, that probably means that the later add-on is not fully changing all the properties that the first one did. The best solution is just to disable the redundant functionality, i.e. don't use another minimap add-on or disable the minimap stuff in your copy of MazzleUI.
03-28-08, 06:01 PM   #136
jrb
A Murloc Raider
No actually it hasn't... I just ran across and hunted down the problem last night. I actually couldn't get the locations to set waypoints at all. There are actually two problems here.
a. nQuestLog needs to be updated to support the changes in LightHeaded
b. Lightheaded or Cartographer need to be updated to support changes in the other.

All we can do on these is wait and hope...

Oh, and hi!
it's been a couple of days since i've been @ wow, so forgive me again if we all know that the changes you hoped for have already been pushed through.
also, i'd 'tweaked' my mazzle, and had another addon called pingdir, can't remember if it's included in the original installs of mazzle. However, updating all addons via WAU, and removing pingdir appears to have resolved the waypoints for me.

another issue i've seen is that tekkompare wouldn't work unless i clicked on an item in the chat window, which was very annoying when browsing through bags, or looting. disabling Mendeleev has resolved this issue, that seems like an acceptable solution since it was generating a sh*tload of errors in bugsack, and isn't what i deem an important. i'll try an updated version tomorrow so that my mutant-mazzle doesn't stray too far from the path.

keep up the good work
03-28-08, 08:45 PM   #137
Shinzen
A Murloc Raider
Hmm, I've never had a problem with setting waypoints from the comments text on nQuestlog.

Edit: Fixed. He put a new patch up 34 mins ago to fix it. :P

Last edited by Shinzen : 03-28-08 at 10:44 PM.
03-28-08, 09:17 PM   #138
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
I just got a bigwigs error, just disabling for now. Thought you would like to see it, since I haven't seen it posted yet.

Code:
[2008/03/28 23:13:32-92-x1]: BigWigs\SC\Hydross.lua:246: '=' expected near '=='
03-29-08, 02:41 AM   #139
ArchaicVampyre
A Murloc Raider

Interesting... I got that error at one point on the PTRs but was unable to duplicate it. Could you provide more information regarding the options you selected? Even beter would be a copy of the savedvariables file from the mazzifier (under World of Warcraft/WTF/[account]/[character]/SavedVariables/Mazzifier.lua)
I would also like to mention that since my "accept changes" button never appears, I can get the basic Arabian Skin to appear, but that's all that will show up no matter what other skin I select. I also went back to see what bugbag says for the messing with the options in Mazz 3D. The following is the savedvariables file you requested. I hope it helps.... Below the copied file are the errors listed respectively (top to bottom) when disabling and re-enabling the Mazz3D options (Debugging not included)

Mazzifier_C_InstalledVersionDB = {
["Bindings"] = 0,
["AddonSet"] = 0,
["Addons"] = {
["AutoBar"] = 0,
["MovableBags"] = 0,
["ItemSync"] = 0,
["sRaidFrames"] = 0,
["SuperInspect"] = 0,
["TinyTip"] = 0,
["TrinketMenu"] = 0,
["GoGoMount"] = 0,
["SimpleCombatLog"] = 0,
["SmartBuff"] = 0,
["Recap"] = 0,
["Clique"] = 0,
["DBM_API"] = 0,
["ItemRack"] = 0,
["SW_Stats"] = 0,
["KLHThreatMeter"] = 0,
["StatusWindow"] = 0,
["DiscordUnitFrames"] = 0,
["sct"] = 0,
},
["Layout"] = 0,
["AddonSelection"] = 0,
["ButtonLayout"] = {
},
}
Mazzifier_CurrentInstallOptions = {
["SkinLOD"] = "MazzleUI_Skin_Noob123_BlackMetal",
["FontSize"] = 1,
["Bindings"] = 1,
["Buttons"] = 1,
["AddOnSelection"] = {
},
["Layout"] = 1,
["AddonSelection"] = 1,
["SAS"] = true,
["AddonExtras"] = {
["data"] = false,
["auctions"] = false,
["damageheal"] = false,
["xrs"] = false,
["namenone"] = false,
["class"] = true,
["wowhead"] = true,
["timerbars"] = false,
["mapnotes"] = true,
["mapfish"] = false,
["sws"] = false,
["raiding"] = false,
["alts"] = true,
["klh"] = true,
["circlebuttons"] = false,
["mapnodes"] = false,
["quartz"] = false,
["dbm"] = false,
["onebag"] = true,
["corepackage"] = "mule",
["raidextras"] = false,
["incubator"] = false,
["gatherer"] = false,
["recap"] = false,
["decursive"] = true,
["nametags"] = false,
["mapquests"] = true,
["bigwigs"] = true,
["nameplates"] = true,
["maptreasures"] = false,
["mapvendors"] = true,
["pvp"] = false,
},
["Skin"] = "noobblack",
["ButtonLayout"] = {
["name"] = "MageMazzle",
["version"] = 0.99,
},
["Mazzlegasm"] = 1,
["Addons"] = 1,
["updateMode"] = "custom",
["AddOnList"] = {
["AdvancedTradeSkillWindow"] = false,
["Baggins"] = true,
["Blizzard"] = true,
["XRS"] = false,
["MazzleUI"] = true,
["nQuestLog"] = false,
["XLoot"] = false,
["Chronometer"] = false,
["TinyTip"] = false,
["TrinketMenu"] = false,
["sct"] = true,
["BigWigs"] = false,
["SmartBuff"] = false,
["Recap"] = true,
["GFW_TrackMenu"] = true,
["DBM_API"] = false,
["ItemRack"] = false,
["OmniCC"] = false,
["SW_Stats"] = true,
["DiscordUnitFrames"] = true,
["Decursive"] = false,
["Clique"] = false,
["Hourglass"] = true,
["xcalc"] = false,
["MovableBags"] = false,
["Cartographer"] = true,
["KLHThreatMeter"] = true,
["MobHealth"] = false,
["Prat"] = false,
["SimpleCombatLog"] = true,
["ItemSync"] = false,
["cyCircled"] = false,
["sRaidFrames"] = false,
["SuperInspect"] = true,
["AutoBar"] = false,
["FuBar_FarmerFu"] = true,
["Quartz"] = true,
["GoGoMount"] = true,
["WitchHunt"] = true,
["FubarAddOns"] = true,
["BugSack"] = true,
["Incubator"] = false,
["Sanity2"] = true,
["FuBar"] = true,
["oRA2"] = false,
["StatusWindow"] = false,
["Mendeleev"] = false,
["Capping"] = true,
["AHsearch"] = false,
["Antagonist"] = false,
["Aloft"] = true,
},
["Aspect"] = 2,
}

The following are the Errors presented by bugbag and the options that triggered them:
Click cast 3D Model -
MazzleUI-1.1MazzleUI_Core.lua: 295: Table Index is Nil

Random Emote Animation -
MazzleUI-1.1/MazzleUI_Model.lua: 205: Attempt to index local "Character" (a nil value)

Rotate and Adjust 3D Model Disable (No) -
MazzleUI-1.1/MazzleUI_Events.lua: 107: Attempt to index local "theFrame" (a nil value)

Rotate and Adjust 3D Model Enable (Yes) -
MazzleUI-1.1/MazzleUI_Events.lua: 94: Attempt to index local "theFrame" (a nil value)

Last edited by ArchaicVampyre : 03-29-08 at 03:12 AM.
03-29-08, 05:13 AM   #140
blackghost
A Kobold Labourer
can't mazzefy

hello,
i dont know mutch of pc and programs .
If i log in my account i can't mazzefy my char .
When i go to the lua files to change what say on page1/2
and wanna open file it say :

Windows cannot open file
File: !!MAZZLEUI_preloader.tbc

<<<<to open file windows need to know what program create this
I can choose -use web service to find this apprpriate program
-select program from list .

What i need to do ?
sorry if this is a stuppid question but i dont know mutch of pc i only love mazzleui because it was easy to instal .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread