06-25-07, 04:34 PM   #1541
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kiranna
Hi, new to Mazzle and I have know I have seen this somewhere but just cant fint it anymore.

Anyway, I want to change so that the HP/MP graphic bars on each side of the character does not only pop up when in combat. I want them acitve all the time.

Thankful for answers.
Check the FAQ's on the forums or in-game and look at the Tweaking section.

EDIT: oh and also, I get this annoying, unconfigurateble dmg meter on the upper right side of my screen ... I want it to go away =) please help.
Right click on the header of the dmg meter and one of the options should be to hide the window.

06-25-07, 04:37 PM   #1542
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by tikitorchxd
When i logged on today, the UI looked like prat wasnt loaded, i checked and it was, but the chat windows look like they did when i didnt have a custom UI, i tried mazzifying only prat, and it did nothing, any way to get the settings on prat back to your defaults?
Not sure of your exact problem, but one sure way to reset all of the settings back to the defaults is to rename or delete your WTF folder. However, before I did that I would first check in the addon settings on the WoW character selection screen to make sure that Prat isn't disabled there.

06-25-07, 08:22 PM   #1543
Kiranna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks, found the HUD options, but still dmg thingie bothers me.
Maybe I was a bit unclear sorry for that, but its not the dmg meter itself. Its a "dmg out" screen with buttons 0,2,3,4,5 under it. I cant get it away, and no rightclick option is available either.

Grateful for any help.

06-25-07, 11:15 PM   #1544
majhorn
A Kobold Labourer
hey, this is an exelent ui btw , but im geting a problem with bongos, im trying to set the action bars to change when i change stances in the options but bear from is the only 1 tht seems to work even when i use the mazzify to get difrent bars with stances alredy set bear form is still the only 1 tht works, i try to set 1 for cat form but it dosent work at all, id apreciate it if sum 1 could tell me whats wrong with it n if im doing somthing wrong would tell em how to use it

06-25-07, 11:20 PM   #1545
blargmanus
A Kobold Labourer

I'm having an issue. It seems that I have an icon in the middle of my screen that looks like Shamanistic Rage just sitting there with the number 58 on it. It doesn't seem to be on a bar that's out of place or anything. Does anyone any ideas on how to get rid of it?

06-25-07, 11:22 PM   #1546
Revy
Premium Member

Premium Member
Can't seem to find this answer:

The mod looks great! I have been looking for something interesting and different to play with in WoW. However, while loading I hear what sounds like a whistle and then just as the game finishing loading I hear another whistle and then get an error box

This application has encountered a critial error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:006BD5CD

The instruction at "0x006BD5CD" referenced memory at "0x0F0FB000".

Press OK to terminate the application.

06-25-07, 11:31 PM   #1547
shadowhawx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Revy
The mod looks great! I have been looking for something interesting and different to play with in WoW. However, while loading I hear what sounds like a whistle and then just as the game finishing loading I hear another whistle and then get an error box

I have the same prob

06-26-07, 01:11 AM   #1548
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks, found the HUD options, but still dmg thingie bothers me.
Maybe I was a bit unclear sorry for that, but its not the dmg meter itself. Its a "dmg out" screen with buttons 0,2,3,4,5 under it. I cant get it away, and no rightclick option is available either.

Grateful for any help.
I think that's just the chat window for your damage. Sounds like the mazzify did not complete for you.

06-26-07, 01:13 AM   #1549
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tikitorchxd
When i logged on today, the UI looked like prat wasnt loaded, i checked and it was, but the chat windows look like they did when i didnt have a custom UI, i tried mazzifying only prat, and it did nothing, any way to get the settings on prat back to your defaults?
The structure of a lot of the prat settings have changed. Mazzifying the latest version of prat probably won't work fully. I'd just configure it yourself until the new version is out.

06-26-07, 01:14 AM   #1550
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blargmanus
I'm having an issue. It seems that I have an icon in the middle of my screen that looks like Shamanistic Rage just sitting there with the number 58 on it. It doesn't seem to be on a bar that's out of place or anything. Does anyone any ideas on how to get rid of it?
That 58 is actually SB. It's smartbuff. If it's in the middle of your screen, your mazzify did not finish, probably b/c of an error that you didn't notice. You can try remazzifying the layout.

06-26-07, 01:16 AM   #1551
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Revy

That's a very generic error. The only add-on that people have reported cause that, as far as I know, is ClearFont, usually on Macs.

06-26-07, 01:42 AM   #1552
stec
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by majhorn
hey, this is an exelent ui btw , but im geting a problem with bongos, im trying to set the action bars to change when i change stances in the options but bear from is the only 1 tht seems to work even when i use the mazzify to get difrent bars with stances alredy set bear form is still the only 1 tht works, i try to set 1 for cat form but it dosent work at all, id apreciate it if sum 1 could tell me whats wrong with it n if im doing somthing wrong would tell em how to use it
You shouldnt need to set any bars they will automatically setup for you when you mazzify the only problem ive noticed on the forums for this (i dont have a druid) is when you havent learned aquatic form but i may be wrong have a look through the forum for similar problems.

06-27-07, 08:08 AM   #1553
Kiranna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How do I unequip my weapon?

Ive searched everywhere the last 30 min to find out how I unequip my weapon. Please! help
Characterscreen seems to have locked the buttons, and Itemrack cant unequip .... Im all out of options

06-27-07, 08:27 AM   #1554
stec
A Cliff Giant
Hmm strange, have you got any errors in bugsack if so, plz post here.

Apart from that ive not noticed a problem like that before, have you updated via WAU, or installed any other addons that arent in the mazzle pack?

06-27-07, 08:29 AM   #1555
Piper
A Murloc Raider
I have a few questions that I would like help on.

1. Every since 2.1.1, my framerate droped from 50-60fps in raids to 15-22 fps in the same instances with the same video/addon settings.

2. Regarding raid frame settings, ie. showing "only buffs", "only debuffs" always revert back to "only debuffs" after relogging.

3. Kinda like#1, nameplate/tag turning off on its own.

I read the suggestions in the FAQs, but I am not using an efficiency mode but every time I log on it still has it turned off.

Thanks in advance.

06-27-07, 08:34 AM   #1556
Kiranna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by stec
Hmm strange, have you got any errors in bugsack if so, plz post here.

Apart from that ive not noticed a problem like that before, have you updated via WAU, or installed any other addons that arent in the mazzle pack?
I only have CTRA apart from mazzle, and Buggrabber gets "stopped capturing errors since it has captured 20 bugs/second". I turned of Bugsack since those freaking koo-koo's annoyed the s**t out of me.

Besides that ... there must some other way to unequip weapons right?
Does something like macro with targeting weaponslot 1 and unequip it work?

06-27-07, 08:51 AM   #1557
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I only have CTRA apart from mazzle, and Buggrabber gets "stopped capturing errors since it has captured 20 bugs/second". I turned of Bugsack since those freaking koo-koo's annoyed the s**t out of me.

Besides that ... there must some other way to unequip weapons right?
Does something like macro with targeting weaponslot 1 and unequip it work?
As a note, you don't *really* need to run CTRA as oRa which is built into Mazzle will handle and answer all CTRA calls, so your raid won't be the wiser as to what you're running. Up to you, but thought I'd mention it.

06-27-07, 10:21 AM   #1558
stec
A Cliff Giant
If your pack is totally updated and youve applied the quick fix's mazzle has uploaded here for us, you shouldnt get the bugsack errors, disable ctra udate via WAU and make sure to apply the quick fix's im sure it will solve your problem.

06-27-07, 10:54 AM   #1559
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Piper
1. Every since 2.1.1, my framerate droped from 50-60fps in raids to 15-22 fps in the same instances with the same video/addon settings.
The only thing that I've heard that may cause such drastic drops in recent versions of WoW are macros that use conditionals. If you look in the UI and Macros forums, you can find a few blue posts in this regard. Apparently, the mere existence of them in your buttons can cause severe frame rate drops for some people. If this is indeed your problem, I think I read in one of the posts that adding a "#showtooltip" directive in the first line of the macro can help ameliorate the issue.

Perhaps the issue relates to updating a visual indicator of the usability of the macro, so explicitly citing the tooltip to use avoid it. That's just a guess, though.

06-27-07, 12:42 PM   #1560
Niatsoop
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hola,

I am having an issue trying to adjust settings using the Mazzle option menu. Specifically, when I am trying to change the way the Mazzle Efficiency responds. I am also unable to disable/enable any of the addons through the interface. It worked for awhile post 2.1.

Is anyone else having this issue? I could not find a work around. Also, if there is a way to disable the efficiency settings to have them work in blizzard default please let me know.

Thank you for the great Mod compilation!

-me

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD