Shouldn't be too long now.
Define soon! Excited.

06-15-13, 05:56 PM   #1742
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Define soon! Excited.
Today... tomorrow... soon Still working on some much needed Class Tracking modules

06-15-13, 06:06 PM   #1743
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Today... tomorrow... soon Still working on some much needed Class Tracking modules
Dammn! Very soon then. I'll be continually checking!

06-15-13, 06:36 PM   #1744
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

RealUI 8 Beta

RealUI 8 Beta is up and available for download.

Please move your old Interface and WTF folders into a Backup folder before installing. It WILL require a clean installation.

Note that it is a beta, and as such there may be some minor/serious bugs that I wasn't able to detect/fix in pre-release testing, and there's some modules that are still under construction (Class Tracking being the primary one).

I'll need your help to get Class Tracking improved. I only play 1 Class and 1 Spec, so if you see something being tracked for your Class+Spec that shouldn't be tracked, or you know of something that should be tracked, let me know Vengeance, Blood Shield, Guard (Monk) and Wild Mushrooms are currently being developed.

Have fun and enjoy

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-15-13 at 07:02 PM.

06-15-13, 06:58 PM   #1745
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
RealUI 8 Beta is up and available for download.

Please move your old Interface and WTF folders into a Backup folder before installing. It WILL require a clean installation.

Note that it is a beta, and as such there may be some minor/serious bugs that I wasn't able to detect/fix in pre-release testing, and there's some modules that are still under construction (Class Tracking being the primary one).

I'll need your help to get Class Tracking improved. I only play 1 Class and 1 Spec, so if you see something being tracked for your Class+Spec that shouldn't be tracked, or you know of something that should be tracked, let me know Vengeance, Blood Shield, Guard (Monk) and Wild Mushrooms are currently being developed.

Have fun and enjoy
THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL. I LOVE YOU

06-15-13, 06:59 PM   #1746
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Woot all weekend I will be using this! Holy mother of god! You have blessed us!

06-15-13, 07:15 PM   #1747
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
Love what I've seen so far, but I am confused as to the DBM timer positions. I see them when I click Show HUD/UI Elements but when I run a DBM test, the test bars all show up in their default positions. Is DBM not required with Beta 8?

06-15-13, 07:16 PM   #1748
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
Love what I've seen so far, but I am confused as to the DBM timer positions. I see them when I click Show HUD/UI Elements but when I run a DBM test, the test bars all show up in their default positions. Is DBM not required with Beta 8?
DBM timers won't show up with the Show UI Elements thingy. I haven't done much with DBM so far in 8, as I'm working on getting DXE working with it first

06-15-13, 07:31 PM   #1749
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Hgngngng. Stop making your UI so awesome, it makes my own look like garbage. Where do you find the time?! I'd have to spend almost a full-time job worth of time to make something like that!

06-15-13, 07:32 PM   #1750
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
DBM timers won't show up with the Show UI Elements thingy. I haven't done much with DBM so far in 8, as I'm working on getting DXE working with it first
So what's the "Pew Pew Laser Beams!" bar?

06-15-13, 07:36 PM   #1751
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
Hgngngng. Stop making your UI so awesome, it makes my own look like garbage. Where do you find the time?! I'd have to spend almost a full-time job worth of time to make something like that!
Sorry And ty Your UI doesn't look like garbage! I've actually used it a fair bit and used it for inspiration in the past, so thank you. And thank you for Aurora, one of the most awesome addons ever

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
So what's the "Pew Pew Laser Beams!" bar?
Cast Bars

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-15-13 at 07:41 PM.

06-15-13, 08:27 PM   #1752
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Do you plan to shoot in an update for you watch-frame to be classcolor like you did on the standalone? Thought that looks really nice.

06-15-13, 08:47 PM   #1753
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Do you plan to shoot in an update for you watch-frame to be classcolor like you did on the standalone? Thought that looks really nice.
Well, the option is there, but I decided against it being default. I felt that too many class colors on screen can become overwhelming

06-15-13, 08:48 PM   #1754
remistus_zj
A Murloc Raider
Love the updates - it looks like Envenom tracking for rogues is broken (there appears to be a desaturated filger tracking icon for it, but activating Envenom doesn't start a timer).

Envenom being tracked is really critical and I can't really use 8 until that's fixed (or if you can tell me how to set the tracking I can do it myself).

06-15-13, 08:54 PM   #1755
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by remistus_zj View Post
Love the updates - it looks like Envenom tracking for rogues is broken (there appears to be a desaturated filger tracking icon for it, but activating Envenom doesn't start a timer).

Envenom being tracked is really critical and I can't really use 8 until that's fixed (or if you can tell me how to set the tracking I can do it myself).
Will fix this up for you now. Might be 20 minutes until next upload.

06-15-13, 08:55 PM   #1756
remistus_zj
A Murloc Raider
You are awesome! Thank you!

06-15-13, 09:01 PM   #1757
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Uploading beta v2 now. Update the nibRealUI addon if already using RealUI 8 Beta.

06-15-13, 09:21 PM   #1758
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
From what I've been experiencing, the castbars sometimes randomly stop working and just disappear. The action bars don't disappear when they should sometimes, when out of combat also. Again, a simple reload ui fixes this problem. No bugs from bugsack or anything though.

Spell ticks for any channelling spell seem to not be included as of yet. At least as far as I've noticed I haven't seen any channels including ticks. May it be healing or damage ticks. The Agony spell for warlocks is being tracked and everything, but the icon is incorrect. Not the right spell icon. For Death Knights... its just a minor thing. You've already said that you are working on veng and blood shield tracker for DK's but the Scent of Blood tracker seems to stay displayed if your to have any spell up that uses the right side of the tracker.... like Bone Shield, or Icebound Fortitude. Whether or not your in combat. Just a minor display thing there... excuse my lack of UI lingo lol.

I'm looking forward to the DXE bossmods to be included. I'm personally hoping for next reset... just because I start raiding again lol. Hopefully in the near future you can get HOT's tracking on grid? Would be so awesome. Haven't gotten a chance to see what dispels look like. Anyways, that's just what I've noticed as of yet. Sorry for the long post.

Thank you so much Nib! Fan ******* tastic work! You're so talented.

Gloks

Last edited by Gloks : 06-15-13 at 09:26 PM.

06-15-13, 09:28 PM   #1759
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
From what I've been experiencing, the castbars sometimes randomly stop working and just disappear. The action bars don't disappear when they should sometimes, when out of combat also. Again, a simple reload ui fixes this problem. No bugs from bugsack or anything though.

Spell ticks for any channelling spell seem to not be included as of yet. At least as far as I've noticed I haven't seen any channels including ticks. May it be healing or damage ticks. The Agony spell for warlocks is being tracked and everything, but the icon is incorrect. Not the right spell icon. For Death Knights... its just a minor thing. You've already said that you are working on veng and blood shield tracker for DK's but the Scent of Blood tracker seems to stay displayed if your to have any spell up that uses the right side of the tracker.... like Bone Shield, or Icebound Fortitude. Whether or not your in combat. Just a minor display thing there... excuse my lack of UI lingo lol.

I'm looking forward to the DXE bossmods to be included. I'm personally hoping for next reset... just because I start raiding again lol. Hopefully in the near future you can get HOT's tracking on grid. Would be so awesome. Anyways, thats just what I've noticed as of yet. Sorry for the long post. Thank you so much Nib! Fan ******* tastic work! You're so talented.

Gloks
I haven't seen that disappearing cast bar issue myself, but have heard of it. No idea as to what causes it though, except perhaps phase transitioning (it happened in a Scenario where a player had to jump onto a rope thingy to get to the next area).

Do you remember the exact times/situations where things disappeared or didn't disappear as they should?

Yep, no channeling ticks yet.

I've currently got Scent of Blood set as a "Static Aura", which means it's icon will always be displayed when it's side of tracking is displayed. I use static auras for rotation critical buffs/debuffs. I guess Scent of Blood isn't so important that you need to see if you're missing it?

06-15-13, 09:32 PM   #1760
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I haven't seen that disappearing cast bar issue myself, but have heard of it. No idea as to what causes it though, except perhaps phase transitioning (it happened in a Scenario where a player had to jump onto a rope thingy to get to the next area).

Do you remember the exact times/situations where things disappeared or didn't disappear as they should?

Yep, no channeling ticks yet.

I've currently got Scent of Blood set as a "Static Aura", which means it's icon will always be displayed when it's side of tracking is displayed. I use static auras for rotation critical buffs/debuffs. I guess Scent of Blood isn't so important that you need to see if you're missing it?
I mean, I do like seeing it there. Honestly I wouldn't die over it staying the way it was lol. I just thought it might have been a small bug. If I see anything else that may be wrong for a DK, I'll definitely be the guy to tell you. As of other classes... I don't have them at 90. Just did a quick check on test dummies for a few of them. Love the Skada additon btw..... so glad thats back in.

Just noticed... when I pop vampiric blood, 2 things of it pop up tracking wise for some reason. When a target casts something... does it tell you whether or not its interruptible like icehud did? By difference in colour I mean. I haven't really gotten a chance to try that out. That was really useful.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-15-13 at 09:40 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI