06-15-13, 09:44 PM   #1761
remistus_zj
A Murloc Raider
Envenom tracking is working great now - thanks for your help!

06-15-13, 09:49 PM   #1762
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
I mean, I do like seeing it there. Honestly I wouldn't die over it staying the way it was lol. I just thought it might have been a small bug. If I see anything else that may be wrong for a DK, I'll definitely be the guy to tell you. As of other classes... I don't have them at 90. Just did a quick check on test dummies for a few of them. Love the Skada additon btw..... so glad thats back in.

Just noticed... when I pop vampiric blood, 2 things of it pop up tracking wise for some reason. When a target casts something... does it tell you whether or not its interruptible like icehud did? By difference in colour I mean. I haven't really gotten a chance to try that out. That was really useful.
Woops, left two VB buff entries in my tracking database No "not-interruptible" coloring yet on Cast Bars. Working on fixing that as well

06-15-13, 10:11 PM   #1763
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Woops, left two VB buff entries in my tracking database No "not-interruptible" coloring yet on Cast Bars. Working on fixing that as well
Fantastic Nib! Look forward to a few additions in the coming updates.

06-15-13, 10:19 PM   #1764
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
I am experiencing increasing lag over time followed by eventual client lock-up. I ended up with a wow crash stating "stack overflow".

06-15-13, 10:32 PM   #1765
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Nib, whoa, great timing on v8. What an awesome Father's Day gift!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

06-15-13, 10:33 PM   #1766
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hey,

give RealUI 8 a try. I experienced some issues.

First of all and most annoying I have also the disappearing castbar bug. If I am solo everything seems to work fine. But in a group and entering an instance the castbar disappeared the last time.

Same thing with dbm. In solo mode the test bars works properly but the last time in an instance I had no timer bars anymore.

Regards

06-15-13, 10:35 PM   #1767
tbdbitlfan
A Defias Bandit
Hey Nibelheim, loving the new update. However, would it be possible to add Vendetta tracking to where Envenom, SnD, etc. are tracked? I feel as if it isn't as prominent as it should be at the moment for such a large cooldown. Perhaps adding it besides Rupture?

06-15-13, 10:44 PM   #1768
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
I am experiencing increasing lag over time followed by eventual client lock-up. I ended up with a wow crash stating "stack overflow".
Intriguing. Could you post the bug report if there is one and it happens again? Cheers.

Originally Posted by high55555 View Post
Hey,

give RealUI 8 a try. I experienced some issues.

First of all and most annoying I have also the disappearing castbar bug. If I am solo everything seems to work fine. But in a group and entering an instance the castbar disappeared the last time.

Same thing with dbm. In solo mode the test bars works properly but the last time in an instance I had no timer bars anymore.

Regards
Even the DBM timers disappeared? o.O

Originally Posted by tbdbitlfan View Post
Hey Nibelheim, loving the new update. However, would it be possible to add Vendetta tracking to where Envenom, SnD, etc. are tracked? I feel as if it isn't as prominent as it should be at the moment for such a large cooldown. Perhaps adding it besides Rupture?
Doable.

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Nib, whoa, great timing on v8. What an awesome Father's Day gift!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
Np.

06-15-13, 10:47 PM   #1769
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Wait a minute, was DBM even included? I dont have DBM installed o.0

06-15-13, 10:48 PM   #1770
remistus_zj
A Murloc Raider
Also - Nibel, I was able to replicate the missing castbar issue when I zoned into an LFR. Doing a /rl fixed it, but that's when it's happened to me.

06-15-13, 10:50 PM   #1771
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Wait a minute, was DBM even included? I dont have DBM installed o.0
It is not.

Originally Posted by remistus_zj View Post
Also - Nibel, I was able to replicate the missing castbar issue when I zoned into an LFR. Doing a /rl fixed it, but that's when it's happened to me.
Ok. I think it has something to do with flags being incorrectly set upon PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD. I shall have to see what I can do. Such a pain requiring such methods to replicate the bug, though

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-15-13 at 10:53 PM.

06-15-13, 11:06 PM   #1772
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I hopped on my feral for a little bit, and I find the whole combo point tracking a little strange. Take Savage Roar for example. The length of the spell depends on how many combo points you have, and if you were to get another combo point the number you have for it on the top right increases which is what its suppose to do. That's all good and awesome. But if you are to use those 5 combo points on rip, that number on savage roar doesn't go away until you gain another combo point. So after applying a 5 combo point rip, it still looks like you have a 5 combo point savage roar when you've actually already spent those 5 combo points on the rip.

This number also doesn't go away if you were to leave combat. It still tracks it as if you had the number of combo points from when you left combat. Not until you use a spell to gain a combo point, then it refreshes and corrects itself. It just doesn't refresh very well.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-15-13 at 11:09 PM.

06-15-13, 11:08 PM   #1773
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I hopped on my feral for a little bit, and I find the whole combo point tracking a little strange. Take Savage Roar for example. The length of the spell depends on how many combo points you have, and if you were to get another combo point the number you have for it on the top right increases which is what its suppose to do. That's all good and awesome. But if you are to use those 5 combo points on rip, that number on savage roar doesn't go away until you gain another combo point. So after applying a 5 combo point rip, it looks like you can immediately use a 5 combo point savage roar when you've actually already spent those 5 combo points on the rip.

This number also doesn't go away if you were to leave combat. It still tracks it as if you had the number of combo points from when you left combat. Not until you use a spell to gain a combo point, then it refreshes and corrects itself. It just doesn't refresh very well.
Ahh. Thanks

06-15-13, 11:30 PM   #1774
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just my thoughts on how everythings tracked as of now as well. This extends to all classes. Dot's like Rip and Rake (and any other dot for any class) are perfect in my opinion. There always being tracked whether its grey'd out or its coloured telling you whether or not its applied. That's great. But spells like Tigers fury really shouldn't always be there. At least in my mind, a spell like that has no need to be constantly there. Only showing if you were to use that spell and for however long it lasts, as it has a 30 second cd. As you've already told me, its just how its organized with the static buffs and all that. Just seems like it could be cleaned up. Faerie Fire on the other hand in this situation works fine. It pops up when its used. Its not always there greyed out and all that, until you use it. I can see if you added everything to the right side of tracking though, that it would become a problem. Just a long line of debuffs and buffs that pop up and go at points. It would be all lopsided.

Now when it comes to lacerate and thrash for example. I think those spells should always be there for a Guardian (bear) druid. But as feral, I don't think they should always be there. Those spells aren't a necessary dot that always have to be up on the target. Not for Feral anyways. I think the spells that are tracked should change depending on the spec you are, and which dots and buffs and such are always visible. Whether its grey'd out or not.

Now that same idea goes for all specs and classes. I don't play all classes and by no means am I necessarily an expert on feral, but you get the general idea I guess. I really think you have something here though. The way the spells are tracked is AMAAAZING. I don't know if you're familiar with an addon called "Weakauras" but its basically a must need for any hardcore raider. The few downsides being the huge amount of resources it takes up, the size of the addon, and the ugly look of it and complexity of it. You've essentially made a WAAAAYYYYYY better version of that! Its amazing. Hopefully you can eventually add features where we can add our own debuffs and buffs that we want to be tracked like Weakauras does. Fight specific debuffs and such that a boss does to you. Thats still the only reason im using weakauras now, because you've made all of my personal weakauras useless now because your AWESOME!

Sorry for all these posts... I figure its a beta and you want some input.
Gloks

Last edited by Gloks : 06-15-13 at 11:39 PM.

06-15-13, 11:37 PM   #1775
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Sorry for all these posts... I figure its a beta and you want some input.
Gloks
I appreciate the input. It's a beta and more input the better

Options for adding, removing, modifying class tracking is indeed coming in the future, in which it'll also be easy enough to add Boss debuffs. I just wanted to make sure I had all the necessary settings covered before I started work on creating the option panel for that, as it's going to be a daunting task to cover as many options as I need as well as making it super user-friendly.

06-15-13, 11:41 PM   #1776
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Ahh. Thanks
Not sure if the sunfire icon is suppose to be there 24-7. It never goes away after combat. Its always there before and after combat.. Also I really hope you do add in alDamagemeter again..

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7775/8rod.jpg
Picture if you need it.

06-15-13, 11:46 PM   #1777
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Not sure if the sunfire icon is suppose to be there 24-7. It never goes away after combat. Its always there before and after combat.. Also I really hope you do add in alDamagemeter again..

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7775/8rod.jpg
Picture if you need it.
That is odd. Is it there with no target selected? Does seem like a bug on my end Remember what caused it to always show? Having trouble replicating it on my end.

06-15-13, 11:47 PM   #1778
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

That is odd. Is it there with no target selected? Does seem like a bug on my end
Nope it is gone with no target. I will be testing each class as I have 86+s of each other than this druid so. hopefully I can help wrap on some loose ends for you.

06-15-13, 11:49 PM   #1779
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I appreciate the input. It's a beta and more input the better

Options for adding, removing, modifying class tracking is indeed coming in the future, in which it'll also be easy enough to add Boss debuffs. I just wanted to make sure I had all the necessary settings covered before I started work on creating the option panel for that, as it's going to be a daunting task to cover as many options as I need as well as making it super user-friendly.
Now for you, I do think it will be easy! But the complexity of adding a certain boss debuff/buff in weakauras is fairly complex. You may want to take a look at it. Its still necessary for any decent raider in my opinion. But man thats big talk! Of all the people that can do it though, it would definitely be you.

By the way... if I apply a faerie fire to a target and a few other dots/buffs/debuffs or whatever.... it does this.

Creates like a small space between them. I don't know whether or not thats intended.

06-15-13, 11:50 PM   #1780
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Now for you, I do think it will be easy! But the complexity of adding a certain boss debuff/buff in weakauras is fairly complex. You may want to take a look at it. Its still necessary for any decent raider in my opinion. But man thats big talk! Of all the people that can do it though, it would definitely be you.

By the way... if I apply a faerie fire to a target and a few other dots/buffs/debuffs or whatever.... it does this.

Creates like a small space between them. I don't know whether or not thats intended.
Not intended. I got it fixed though for the next update

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI