11-13-07, 10:21 PM   #161
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
cast timers?

When I either use earth shock or stormstrike I woult get a numbered countdown on my bars but now that's gone . Anyone know what that mod is called and why I don't have it anymore?
11-13-07, 10:35 PM   #162
specciallz
A Defias Bandit
Okay. I have it all working except for the 3D character rendering that goes for the target and the character portrait. What mod is it?

edit--
What mod is the HuD that Mazz uses? currently it doesn't auto hide or have the health/mana info that it normally does.
11-13-07, 10:43 PM   #163
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
How do I get Mazzle UI to stop saying "DOH!" for the camera bits...all else was fixed by the suggestions here. The noise is rather annoying as it goes off almost every few seconds.

W

Last edited by Wolfang : 11-13-07 at 10:53 PM.
11-13-07, 11:01 PM   #164
Nobunda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I have elimanted some mods... and got mazzle to work for the most part.

Real quick.. can anyone tell me how to elimate the buffs that show up above the 3d character near the lower left hand part of the screen?
11-13-07, 11:04 PM   #165
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Tinytip is the only addon that is giving me occasional errors now.
11-13-07, 11:23 PM   #166
Mzenger
A Murloc Raider
@Wolfgang

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Temporary at best fix for no camera found and annoying sound

Go to mazzleui folder open mazzleui_models.lua

click on edit and find and type in no camera

you will see the line that reports no camera found and above it the line that makes sound

comment out both lines by typing -- in front of them

No more annoying stuff in game
From page 9

Last edited by Mzenger : 11-13-07 at 11:23 PM. Reason: put page number in
11-13-07, 11:38 PM   #167
northsider
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Limeyness
I made the changes, and still have a problem, so i hope he does come up with a complete fix/update.
thats my point
11-14-07, 12:25 AM   #168
Xorianknight
A Murloc Raider
OK, did everything mentioned, UI is running beautifully, the only 2 problems i have now is, the trinket addon that i click to use them has one and the wheel for it, then the other trinket slot is about 6 inches to the right and hidden partially by autobar. The lock custom feature which allows you to make the soulstones, healthstones and other lock stuff is not where it is supposed to be, instead it is in a loose semicircle to the right of the minimap. Also i am not getting any 3d models at all.
11-14-07, 12:36 AM   #169
ignisfatuus
A Defias Bandit
I applied the fixes mentioned and everything works except the Autobar, which I disabled. BugSack, however, keeps timing out due to "excessive errors". Anyone else have this?
11-14-07, 12:47 AM   #170
Mojava0
A Defias Bandit
Everything is working fairly normally except I am back to the HUD always coming on. Is there a way to totally remove the HUD? Turning it off doesn't work since it comes back each time I log in. I remember there being a fix for it but I cannot find it for the life of me. I would just as soon get rid of it all together. Thanks.
11-14-07, 01:04 AM   #171
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
what addon is it that shows the latency and framerate and other info? i would like to be able to either move it from where it is or remove it altogether.

i also found anew error in bugsack
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:382: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip':
MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:139>
<in C code>: in function `SecureStateAnchor_RunChild'
how to fix?

also is there a fix for the camera issue? i get
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:256: attempt to call field 'gsu' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:284: in function `GetCamera'
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua:41>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:72: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:62>:
Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:109: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:79>:
anytime i click on a mob/npc/player

Last edited by sgtsolidus1 : 11-14-07 at 02:32 AM.
11-14-07, 03:33 AM   #172
Mojava0
A Defias Bandit
Look at the 2.3 fixes post, it lists it there.
11-14-07, 04:10 AM   #173
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up

found it ty
11-14-07, 06:09 AM   #174
Carver
A Defias Bandit
Great work!

Applied the fixes as suggested in this thread and have had no problems. I did arena and raided ZA and everything worked fine.

BTW, thanks for the camera turn-off note; I was getting that error pre-2.3 every time I farmed Bog Lords in Zangar and it was annoying the heck out of me. Now it's gone.

I am actually shocked at how simple this patch update has been.
11-14-07, 07:35 AM   #175
wolverine77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok mine getting a lil better , but not i have a bar over lapping left side that was not there before 2.3, also sometimes when i mazzlefy, the second button does not appear, that says click here to finish spell, and relaods the UI

11-14-07, 07:41 AM   #176
Kanadan
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by wolverine77
Ok mine getting a lil better , but not i have a bar over lapping left side that was not there before 2.3, also sometimes when i mazzlefy, the second button does not appear, that says click here to finish spell, and relaods the UI

That looks like the new autobar. Load the old one from the Mazzle 1.1 zip and try it again. The new autobar also breaks the mazzification process, so that's probably why you're not getting the 2nd button you mentioned.

*EDIT* Or just download the new 2.3 "Proper" patch.

Last edited by Kanadan : 11-14-07 at 07:45 AM.
11-14-07, 08:12 AM   #177
Zybraxis
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kanadan
That looks like the new autobar. Load the old one from the Mazzle 1.1 zip and try it again. The new autobar also breaks the mazzification process, so that's probably why you're not getting the 2nd button you mentioned.

*EDIT* Or just download the new 2.3 "Proper" patch.
Actually, I like the new autobar better than the old one...so, if you're like me, just de-select the autobar from the add-ons that mazzify configures. At the end, you're likely to have to move the autobar to where you want it (I wish it were vertical instead of horizontal so I could "dock" it to the left side of the screen, but I digress) but that's easy enough -- just hover over the autobar icon on the upper Fubar bar (it's the left-most icon on the right side button groupings) and it will tell you how to unlock it so it can be moved (I think you shift-left click on the icon, but I don't remember exactly).
11-14-07, 09:16 AM   #178
specciallz
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Zybraxis
Actually, I like the new autobar better than the old one...so, if you're like me, just de-select the autobar from the add-ons that mazzify configures. At the end, you're likely to have to move the autobar to where you want it (I wish it were vertical instead of horizontal so I could "dock" it to the left side of the screen, but I digress) but that's easy enough -- just hover over the autobar icon on the upper Fubar bar (it's the left-most icon on the right side button groupings) and it will tell you how to unlock it so it can be moved (I think you shift-left click on the icon, but I don't remember exactly).
Or he could type /atb lockbar (i think thats the command) click on the green box that highlights autobar and adjust it from there.
11-14-07, 09:20 AM   #179
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

[2007/11/14 09:19:30-202-x7]: TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:722: Usage: GameTooltip:SetUnit("unit")
TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:722: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:719>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:93: in function `UnitFrame_UpdateTooltip':
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:77: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

---

Any Ideas?
11-14-07, 09:21 AM   #180
Demenda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by specciallz
/atb lockbar (i think thats the command) .
Add an S to the end, and you're in the clear /atb lockbars

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.3 & Mazzle