02-10-07, 11:56 PM   #161
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Kierrkian
You still havent described what exactly the isue is.. You say you think Bongo's is messing up the key bindings? ok what do you think they should be and what are they now?
I have in my previous posts, they are moving to different bars it seems. I cannot describe it any further than this, for this is what the error is...

edit: Figured it out on my own, had to delete bongos wtf files from all my chars and remazzify using just the action bar settings.

Last edited by trickdaemon : 02-11-07 at 12:01 AM.

02-11-07, 12:01 AM   #162
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
What happens if you set the bindings yourself in Bongos? do they stay or when you relog they revert back to what they were?

02-11-07, 12:05 AM   #163
Hexe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rest fu appears to be broken. I get multiple different errors when I try to use it. I have disabled it for now; not a must-have addon, but it was nice to have around.

02-11-07, 12:53 AM   #164
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It's working fine for me, and there have been no other reports. If you get errors, you should post a full description of them.

02-11-07, 01:31 AM   #165
sgtblunts
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
It's working fine for me, and there have been no other reports. If you get errors, you should post a full description of them.
Mazz, I know of an bongos issue and with keybindings. This has happened to me. It seems when i open the options window and close it for the Smartbuffs mod it changes my keybindings. I know this for a fact and can recreat it on queue. If u change your scroll up and down on the mousewheel to something diffrent than prepackage bindings. When u open up Smartbuff options it changes them to zooming the camera in and out. I had to i had to disable smartbuffs because of this, it drives me nuts since my scorch and fireball spells are on my mousewheel. It only changes these 2 bindings though, nothing else that i have seen. Its the weardest thing, u can actually enable and disable smartbuffs without any problems but when u open and close the options menu i can watch my bindings for these 2 strokes disapear off my button....

1280/1024 res / playing mage

Last edited by sgtblunts : 02-11-07 at 01:35 AM.

02-11-07, 01:49 AM   #166
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Yeah, all bets are off in that case. Most add-ons init code will assume that you're not in combat lockdown. If you are, things will get blocked and stuff won't be initialized right.
Hmm... I thought it would be something like that. Though this is an obscure situation and is sure not to happen too often. Thanks for the great UI, your quick response, and all of your hard work.

02-11-07, 02:20 AM   #167
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Anorexiac
I'm a Warlock and love the mazzleUI, but when I tried the UI this happened after a while:

It's the "Create firestone" icon that suddenly shows up and I don't know how to fix that...

I tried to "re-mazzle" it with the mazzifier but it comes back after a while.

Read the known issues at the top of the thread.

02-11-07, 02:31 AM   #168
Grey_mN
A Kobold Labourer
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it has already been posted...
My dots (warlock curses/corruption/siphon life/unstable affliction) don't always show in the timer bars. I sometimes have 2 or 3 timers tho there are 4 dots on my target.

02-11-07, 03:18 AM   #169
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by sgtblunts
Mazz, I know of an bongos issue and with keybindings. This has happened to me. It seems when i open the options window and close it for the Smartbuffs mod it changes my keybindings. I know this for a fact and can recreat it on queue. If u change your scroll up and down on the mousewheel to something diffrent than prepackage bindings. When u open up Smartbuff options it changes them to zooming the camera in and out. I had to i had to disable smartbuffs because of this, it drives me nuts since my scorch and fireball spells are on my mousewheel. It only changes these 2 bindings though, nothing else that i have seen. Its the weardest thing, u can actually enable and disable smartbuffs without any problems but when u open and close the options menu i can watch my bindings for these 2 strokes disapear off my button....

1280/1024 res / playing mage

SmartBuff definitely will rebind your mousewheel if you have the buff on mousehwheel option on. Have you tried disabling that?

02-11-07, 09:25 AM   #170
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Well since I downloaded the clearfont2 package, I noticed that the one Mazzle has and the original one are two completely different coded (or somewhat different). So it is hard to add in font options. It could've been easier to understand but the .luas in Mazzle package are all clumped up, no "entered" lines, and all are just in one continuous line. Anyway, other than that, I figured that by using the clearfont.bak and copy and paste whatever it has in there over to the clearfont.lua in SavedVariables WTF, everything goes back to normal (but you need to change the font size when you get into game to go to 115%-120% because it resets it back to 100% and will be a little difficult to read).

Also, I want to ask, if I replace the clearfont2 package with the clearfont package you have in the mazzle package, would it mess up the interface? because I noticed that the codes for the mods included in mazzle package are all modified, so by replacing those, there may be problems in term of positioning and/or setting of the mod in game etc...

Anyway, my problem was only about clearfont. I hope whatever I said up there was clear enough and not too confusing.

Thanks.

02-11-07, 09:56 AM   #171
Hexe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

To clarify, if I try to mouse over the icon in fubar, which would normally drop down a window showing me my characters rested information, nothing happens apart from this error...

Fubar_Restfu-2.0\RestFu.lua: 314: bad argument #1 to 'sort' (table expected, got nil)

02-11-07, 11:52 AM   #172
Imanelf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The button in the Mazzle config that is supposed to open the King of the Jungle config doesn't work. What you get instead is a message in the chat box telling you the KotJ slash options.

02-11-07, 11:56 AM   #173
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
The Context Menu isn't displaying any of the professions on the buttons, it just shows the outline as if nothing is there yet. When I mouseover the buttons, it shows the tooltip for them and I can right click them to use them, but it is useless if I can't see the buttons right when I bring the menu up.

Any idea why its doing this or how I can get into the options for this?

02-11-07, 12:03 PM   #174
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Khameleon
The Context Menu isn't displaying any of the professions on the buttons, it just shows the outline as if nothing is there yet. When I mouseover the buttons, it shows the tooltip for them and I can right click them to use them, but it is useless if I can't see the buttons right when I bring the menu up.

Any idea why its doing this or how I can get into the options for this?

By chance, did you pick the option for round buttons when Mazzifying (You know, the option that says "I don't recommend you use this, as the context menu doesn't work right with it")?

02-11-07, 12:13 PM   #175
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
By chance, did you pick the option for round buttons when Mazzifying (You know, the option that says "I don't recommend you use this, as the context menu doesn't work right with it")?
I accessed cycircled from Fubar and there is no warning there, so I guess I didn't see the warning. I did not choose the round buttons while mazzyfying, I did it afterwards. Now I set it to Squares, but the context menu is still broken.

So, Is there a way to fix it after I chose circles?

Also, when you mouseover the hotspot for Context Menu, it is a little under the actual hotspot, its not on it like the rest are.

Last edited by Khameleon : 02-11-07 at 12:22 PM.

02-11-07, 12:22 PM   #176
owensd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I've noticed the same thing. Ironically, it's caused me to get attached to buffing via the mousewheel. Anyway, please report this bug to the author of SmartBuff. That's an issue with an actively maintained add-on, so it's not something I would fix.
I dug a little more into this issue with smartbuff and I think it's a problem with the version that you are using. It seems that you are using 2.0iDev - which implies to me an unstable/development version. The latest release on WoW Interface is 2.0h and that bug does not exist there. Maybe you can roll back to that version.

02-11-07, 12:30 PM   #177
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

I accessed cycircled from Fubar and there is no warning there, so I guess I didn't see the warning. I did not choose the round buttons while mazzyfying, I did it afterwards. Now I set it to Squares, but the context menu is still broken.

So, Is there a way to fix it after I chose circles?

Also, when you mouseover the hotspot for Context Menu, it is a little under the actual hotspot, its not on it like the rest are.

Remazzify, as far as I'm aware, thats the only way to fix that currently. The Context Menu Hotspot is a known issue. The hotspot is in the correct spot, the tooltip is off.

02-11-07, 12:34 PM   #178
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
Now I switched the CyCircled from round to squares and all my bongos settings somehow are messed up. Its showing my Bear bar while I'm in caster form. and when I switch to cat the bars don't change anymore.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-11-07 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Because it was a rude flaming post

02-11-07, 12:54 PM   #179
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Now I switched the CyCircled from round to squares and all my bongos settings somehow are messed up. Its showing my Bear bar while I'm in caster form. and when I switch to cat the bars don't change anymore.

Bongos is a real pain to configure compared to Bartender 3...... When you change the amount of buttons on a bar it moves the whole bar from the left side to the right, so you have to drag all the bars back to where you want them and all kinds of annoyances like that are making Bongos a real pain to work with.
Try to reinstall/mazzify the bar/button setting as well as the cycircle if you haven't already done that.

02-11-07, 02:54 PM   #180
Pyrotechnik
A Murloc Raider
I appear to be having a small issue with the SmartDebuff addon.
I dont seem to be able to get the display to appear that allows me to see and debuff my party/raid members. Also the hotspot that is assigned too it in the tooltip (top right - right click) doesnt work but when looking at the Mazzle Options its listed as Bottom right along with Itemsync. On my installation that hotspot is assigned to Itemsync (left click) and xcalc (right click).
Is this a known issue or have i managed to break the UI somehow? lol

Thanks for any help

Pyrotechnik

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD