10-15-08, 11:54 PM   #1
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Question *Temporary Replacement?*

Yeah, I'm not a coder. I was curious if any were interested in a temp. replacement until this all gets sorted out? I'll ask the technical questions in the appropriate channels, but since I'm attempting to mimic my favorite ui, I thought this would be the best place to get feedback for interest. If I'm out of line, I won't be offended if this is moved to the appropriate spot.

The Screenshot

I don't know how to take a SS of my AddonOns folder, but if there's interest I'd like to know if there's a way to recode something like Minimap Button Bin to work like the context menu. I also need to go and read through MBB to see how to move the buttons I can't get off of my minimap to the bins. Still some tweaking to do to get more of a feel of Mazzle, but I'm almost happy for my own taste. Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by Yhor : 10-15-08 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Title should have been a question and not a statement.
10-16-08, 02:06 PM   #2
Ganakh
A Murloc Raider
The easiest way (IMHO) to take a Print Screen of a folder is to

1. hit print screen
2. open Paint
3. click on the canvas
4. Ctrl + V

then save it as whatever you like.

BTW, looks like a good start!!!

Ganakh
10-16-08, 03:29 PM   #3
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks

I'll be adding some more to it soon (PvP tools, etc...). Also I've made a few adjustments to Character and Target frame to keep health/power info inside the frames, as well as Names (reaction colored). I'll grab some more SS in raid tonight.
10-16-08, 10:17 PM   #4
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
this will let move the minimap buttons

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...apButtons.html
10-16-08, 11:46 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Carthrix View Post
this will let move the minimap buttons

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...apButtons.html

I knew it was something simple tyvm
10-17-08, 12:23 AM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've since switched to all Pitbull unit frames, because agUF wasn't playing nice with my fps with both UF mods coexisting. Here's the layout in raid with agUF (Pitbull has same layout and scale, but they wouldn't let me stop the raid to reconfigure ).

This is the party layout I'm using. The UF to the right of my character frame is my focus, above me is my pet and it's target. I'm still looking for a low real estate buff timers mod, the 2 I've tried so far were killing me with configuring them the way I like. I'm also working on a "context menu" using Geist (just downloaded 10 min. ago).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » *Temporary Replacement?*