08-26-08, 05:46 PM   #1
Dewy
A Murloc Raider
Display Settings?

Can someone explain the display settings to me? I have checked the FAQ and boards, but can't seem to find anything that matches my exact problem.

Sadly, I am using a 17" monitor currently. The Windows Resolution is 1280x1024. Originally, WoW was set to something different, 1024x768 I think. After reading teh FAQ and boards, I changed this setting in WoW Video Options, then redid the Mazzifier, and noted it changed as well to reflect the 1.25 ration for 1280x1024.

However, The Main chat box on the left runs way out of bounds, and on the right, I see the combat text, and it is left and up from where it is supposed to be.

I had thought this was the hitsmod, so I disabled that, but its the same thing. I also tried Large and Normal text size and it doesn't look any different.

The funny part is, every time I re-mazzify, before I hit the second button, everything is where it's supposed to be, the text wraps in the proper place and fits, and on the right, the 2 boxes there look like they are where they are supposed to be as well.

I checked the Fubar Bugsack and it currently has 0 in it.

Once the UI reloads though, those text boxes are out of whack again. Any help would be appreciated. Can post a screen shot if needed. Thanks!
08-26-08, 06:01 PM   #2
Dewy
A Murloc Raider
ScreenCaps

I took some sscreenshots anyway:

http://www.melkai.net/WoWScrnShot_082708_014752.jpg

http://www.melkai.net/WoWScrnShot_082708_015120.jpg

The first shot shows the text problem I described.

The second shot shows the mazzify before I push the second button, and the text on the left is right where it should be, on the right its out of whack in that picture, but the last few times at this point, it has the two boxes over there where they should be.

After I push the second button though, and it reloads, it goes back to the first screenshot. Everythign else seems fine, and I am sure I am just missing something.

Cheers!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Display Settings?