11-29-22, 01:09 PM   #1
Thul
A Defias Bandit
Export Guild Bank Transactions

Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone knows of an addon that will export guild bank transactions. Mostly I am looking to parse deposits (who deposited, what they deposited, and how many). I've started looking into writing something but it seems like a pretty huge undertaking fumbling around by myself.

Anyone know of something that already does what I am looking to do?
11-29-22, 02:09 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I didn't look at all the Bank related addons but this one does something similar by the sounds of it.

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...Snapshots.html

Might be worth searching through the other Bank addons and seeing if any are close enough to use or look at to write your own.
11-29-22, 03:58 PM   #3
Thul
A Defias Bandit
Thank you, I did find this one but it doesn't seem to actually export any of the data like I'd hoped. Interestingly, I found an old thread that you were quite active in about something similar. Might use that as a base and try to build off it. In a perfect version I'd like to push the data out to a nosql database, but that might be more complex than I'm ready for ha ha.
11-29-22, 04:54 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, well a wow addon will never be able to do that. All you can do is save it to the saved variable file and outside of wow import that file / or extract its information to a tool you want to use to look at the data.

But yeah the other post may have had more details on. I thought the idea sounded familiar rofl.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Export Guild Bank Transactions