Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-15-10, 01:46 PM   #1
SannaSK
An Aku'mai Servant
Guild bank ui - any reskins?

I can't be the first person to have this idea. When your guild is huge and you have 3 tabs of gear of all types (cloth/leather/mail/plate/accessories/weapons) and all range of levels, organizing that sucker is a pain and looking through it for gear you can use is also a pain.

Sure there is GuildBankSearch http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ankSearch.html which I found the other day, and that's a little bit useful... But has nobody broken down and rebuilt the entire facade of the gbank itself? I'm talking about the difference between basic vendor ui and GnomishVendorShrinker http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rShrinker.html . Goes from cluttered and cramped to a nice organized list.

I emailed Tekkub about the idea of modifying GVS to reskin the guild bank and all I got back was one sentence about "i dont use the gbank much," so I'm interpreting that as dis-interest. That's fair, not everyone uses every aspect of the game as much as other people do. But from what I've searched for on Wowi and Curse... I haven't found anything that remotely resembles anything I'm hoping for.

There's nothing new under the sun and I'm not prone to thinking that I'm the first to come up with an idea, but I'm beginning to suspect that either everyone else actually loves having a hundred squares crammed all right next to each other, or else nobody else has gotten sick enough of the cramping to do anything about it.

So, anyone know a neat guild bank ui reskinning addon they'd like to pimp? I don't mean one that re-organizes the items in the tabs, I saw a couple posts on something like that and that's not what I'm after. I just want it to /look/ different.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild bank ui - any reskins?