04-02-15, 03:48 PM   #1
Artivi
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
kgPanels is being a big pain!

Hello! I was wondering if I could get some help regarding an addon in my UI Pack (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...AwesomeUI.html). As you can see there are about 6 different main panels that i use across the bottom of the picture. Normally this isn't a big deal but I've found a frustrating little bug when I logout and log back in it seems like one or more of the panels moves out of place by as little as a pixel. I know this may not seem like any big deal or anything but for someone trying to make the UI as aesthetically pleasing as possible, this bothers me!

So I was wondering if you guys would know of any way to fix it? All of them are still anchored to UIParent (only my unit frames panels which are invisible are anchored to anything else).

Thanks!
04-02-15, 04:53 PM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Instead of anchoring all to UIParent, why not anchor the bottom center frame to UIParent and then achor those around it to the bottom center panel and work out?
04-02-15, 05:57 PM   #3
Artivi
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Fizzlemizz View Post
Instead of anchoring all to UIParent, why not anchor the bottom center frame to UIParent and then achor those around it to the bottom center panel and work out?
I hadn't thought of that... Let me try it out and see!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » kgPanels is being a big pain!