01-24-21, 12:21 PM   #1
Heanthor
A Defias Bandit
All icons for one character are zoomed

After enabling Plater, all the icons in my UI have shrunk by about 10%. It's affecting WA icons, as well as all my action bars (Dominos) and buffs (Raven). They look this way even after disabling Plater, which makes it even more confusing. I don't use UI scale.

Ex:

Versus normal:

It seems like the icons themselves are smaller, they take up the same amount of space but with more padding. Using the zoom slider in WA for example does nothing to remove the padding.

On other characters, even with Plater enabled, the buttons are normal. It seems like it's tied to my mage. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I've dug through the SavedVariables folder for my character and can't find anything that might affect icon size, and Google has very little too.
01-24-21, 11:07 PM   #2
Ekaterina
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you using Masque? It looks to me like something is applying a border to your icons. If you have it, check the masque settings.
01-25-21, 04:33 PM   #3
Heanthor
A Defias Bandit
Wow.. I do have masque. I literally don't remember installing it, but disabling it instantly fixed the problem. Thank you so much haha, I've spent way too long banging my head against this one!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » All icons for one character are zoomed