06-07-08, 02:41 PM   #1
Gulrick
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Screen Studdering

i dont know if this is a prob with the ui or what but i never had this happen before with any other ui's and it doesnt happen with any other char only happens to my paladin the screen will studder like bad lag just when i play him any other toon is fine no matter what time of day or where im at just freezes up for a sec about every min or so why would this only effect my paladin and not any other chars?
had Genesis ui for a long time then i switched to Mazzle and it started.
06-07-08, 03:09 PM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gulrick View Post
i dont know if this is a prob with the ui or what but i never had this happen before with any other ui's and it doesnt happen with any other char only happens to my paladin the screen will studder like bad lag just when i play him any other toon is fine no matter what time of day or where im at just freezes up for a sec about every min or so why would this only effect my paladin and not any other chars?
had Genesis ui for a long time then i switched to Mazzle and it started.
What is your UI Size (should say in MB under the clock) and what are your FPS when it happens? Do you have the exact same addons running for all your toons?
06-07-08, 03:15 PM   #3
Gulrick
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ui 64mbs-fps 21-160 ms on all my toons and im using the same setup (except class specific items) on all my toons
06-07-08, 03:25 PM   #4
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Gulrick View Post
ui 64mbs-fps 21-160 ms on all my toons and im using the same setup (except class specific items) on all my toons
Do you have any class specific addons for your Pali? I would try disabling them and see if you can't determine which one is doing it. There is nothing inside Mazzle special for Pali's that would cause this so one of your addons that is not used for the other toons or something you don't use (may be loaded) on your Pali is causing it. About the best I can reccomend.
06-07-08, 05:29 PM   #5
Bovinicusrex
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have this problem as well but I seem to have made it much better by shutting off recap.
06-07-08, 05:54 PM   #6
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Bovinicusrex View Post
I have this problem as well but I seem to have made it much better by shutting off recap.
Recap and swstats are quite intensive and can capture alot of data that could cause this. There is a new version of recap that came out today you could try.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Screen Studdering