10-12-11, 12:05 PM   #1
markoda
A Defias Bandit
Some help please!!

Ok, just saw this addon and there are two specific themes that I want, (not sure of names, but one is the mazzle ui and the other is spartan ui).

Anyways, so I did step by step and started with Spartan ui (syla I do believe) and it did not come out right on screen, also when I installed the mazzle ui one, I lost the syla one that was already installed (both dl said recovery on them), so what did I do wrong with this. I looked back on the steps and either missed something (even though I did it as written) or just not uderstanding the procedure.

Please help with this as there are a few ui's I would like to check out and like the option of changing the ui's on the fly.

Thank you in advance!

Added ?: Also how do I move the rdx button from the middle of my screen? I tried right click, left click, etc, and nothing

Last edited by markoda : 10-12-11 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added another question
10-13-11, 01:05 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Hello Markoda,

To move the RDX icon, use the shift and left click.

RDX has a filesystem. The procedure will copy the content of the Recovery file into your filesystem.
To see if both packages are present inside your RDX, open the Package Explorer (RDX icon, Quicklinks, Package Explorer).

If the packages are not present, you get wrong somewhere.
If the packages are there, so next step, you have to select the theme you want to use (RDX icon, Themes)

Cheers
Sigg
10-13-11, 09:13 AM   #3
markoda
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by sigg View Post
Hello Markoda,

To move the RDX icon, use the shift and left click.

RDX has a filesystem. The procedure will copy the content of the Recovery file into your filesystem.
To see if both packages are present inside your RDX, open the Package Explorer (RDX icon, Quicklinks, Package Explorer).

If the packages are not present, you get wrong somewhere.
If the packages are there, so next step, you have to select the theme you want to use (RDX icon, Themes)

Cheers
Sigg

Thanks for the response. Finally got it working. Now is there a way to make the text bigger in chat? It is so small I can hardly see it. The traditional tabs are not there to change anything.
10-14-11, 03:40 AM   #4
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
You need to edit the design of the main panel.

Right click on the button RDX to unlock your desktop
Right click on the main panel and select "Edit Design"

The editor tool is opened.
Select the feature Chatframe.
Select the Font editor and change the size of the Font.
Close the Font editor and click on the disk to save your design.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Some help please!!