08-05-18, 07:28 PM   #1
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

weird on google chrome

Last 2 days some pages don't load properly for me so much that I can't even see the install button.
Vicksui page and neil. Other work fine and some are the same. I tried it on edge browser and it came up the same as chrome but after a couple seconds it fixed itself up but not on chrome.
Any idea what is causing it plz?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf wow interface.pdf (1.61 MB, 253 views)
08-06-18, 08:25 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Does the ViksUI page look better for you now? I fixed it.

* The author included an extremely large image that was distorting the page. We have javascript that should resize the image but since the image was so large and the server it was hosted on was very slow it took ahwile for the image to be resized every time the page was loaded.

Neil seems to have the same issues. very large images hosted on a slow server so it takes a long time for our javascript to resize it.
08-06-18, 12:59 PM   #3
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Does the ViksUI page look better for you now? I fixed it.

* The author included an extremely large image that was distorting the page. We have javascript that should resize the image but since the image was so large and the server it was hosted on was very slow it took ahwile for the image to be resized every time the page was loaded.

Neil seems to have the same issues. very large images hosted on a slow server so it takes a long time for our javascript to resize it.
No dolby still the same and edge is gone the same way doesn't resize it. But it's ok if it's only a couple I can live with that, as I thought it was chrome playing up.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » weird on google chrome